Fallen Revenge

Two days after what happened, Kyo watched as Issei continuously trained himself in the park. Issei was doing incredibly fast pull-ups on the monkey bars.

"Bro, don't over exert yourself." Kyo says.

"I have to if I wanna save Asia from that freak." Issei argues. "I'm not just gonna sit by and let Freed treat her the way he did."

Issei then loses his grip and falls to the ground in pain. "Dammit." He looks up and sees Kyo with his hand extended. Kyo pulls him up and Issei sighs.

"(Chuckles) Look man, if you want to save her, you're not doing her any good by wearing yourself out." Kyo tells him.

"Issei, it's you."

The brothers turn and see the familiar blonde nun from yesterday.

"Asia?" Kyo and Issei say.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Later, the three find themselves eating lunch at a nearby fast-food place. Asia stares at the food unsure.

Issei smiles. "Trust me, there's no other way."

"There isn't?" Asia says.

Kyo holds back rolling his eyes at the drama between them. ~Seriously, it's like I'm stuck in a soap opera.~

Issei shows her how to eat a hamburger and Asia follows his motion. She looks up in enjoyment. "Oh my, it's so yummy!"

Kyo then stands from his seat. "I gotta hit the can. You two have fun." Kyo then winks at Issei, making him groan in embarrassment. Kyo then enters the bathroom and does his business.

When he finishes, Kyo washes his hands and looks at his reflection...to see his eyes completely different!

"I will see you again soon." Kyo's reflection states.

Kyo cries as he falls back and sits on one of the toilets. He gets back and rushes at the mirror to see his reflection's eyes were normal again.

"What was that?" Kyo mutters. His grip on the counter tightens as he steadies his breathing. Kyo exits the bathroom and heads back to see the booth empty with a note.

~Me and Asia left to go hang out. We'll be back soon. See ya, bro!

Issei.~

Kyo smiles and shakes his head. He then exits the restaurant and walks down the street, looking up at the clouds.

"Save your brother." A dark voice says. It was the same that spoke as Kyo's reflection. Kyo didn't know how to respond until he heard yelling.

Kyo ran into an alley where he was out of sight, and summoned his Death Gauntlets and dragon wings. He shot into the air and flew towards the scream where he saw Issei, Asia...and Raynare!

Kyo landed in front of Issei and Asia and smashed his gauntlets together.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the man I dated?" Raynare says smiling. "How's it going lover?"

Kyo aims his right gauntlet at her. "What do you want, Raynare?"

"My business has nothing to do with you and your brother. I must follow Dohnaseek's orders." Raynare states. She then summons two purple spears of light.

"Crap, spears of light." Issei then summons his own gear.

Raynare gives a shocked look at first then starts laughing hysterically. "Is that really all you've got? Yours is nothing but a twice critical. That thing only doubles your power, you might as well be fighting me with sticks and stones."