Whose Side Are You On?

Kiba walks through the rain, thinking about what transpired between him and Kyo. Suddenly an old man walks out of an alley and collapses in front of him. 

"A priest?" Kiba says. 

"Yoo hoo! It's been a while hasn't it?" Freed says walking out with a sword and mask that covers half his face. "Did you miss me? It's nice to see the playboy of the scum underworld has come to pay a visit." 

"Freed Selzen." Kiba growls. "Have you been here this whole time?" 

"Such a wonderful reunion. It's bringing a tear to my eye." Freed mocks. 

Kiba then summons his sword. "Unfortunately for you, I'm not in the best mood today." 

Freed then laughs hysterically. "That's perfect I need some fun! Fighting these priests are getting old!" 

"How about a dragon then?!" Kyo yells before appearing clashing his dragon blade with Freed. "You just don't know when to back off, do you?" 

Freed laughs again. "Well, well, the Black Dragon. It is so good to see you! Here, allow me to return the favor for what you did to my face!" Freed pushes Kyo back and slashes at his chest. 

Kyo grunts as the effects of the holy sword take its toll. ~Damn. Forgot about the power his sword deal out.~ 

Suddenly Freed's sword then began to glow gold. Kiba's eyes widen. "No, it can't be." 

"Ha ha ha! That's right. As penance for your actions let's have a little test to see who is stronger." Freed declares. "So what do you think? Will your filthy cursed blades be the ones? Or do you think the holy sword known as Excalibur will be the victor?!" 

"Excalibur?!" Kyo cries. Freed rushes forward and clashes with Kiba. 

"Hasn't anyone told you to heed the pretty faces you make? We wouldn't want our prints getting stuck that way. Luckily Excalibur isn't picky, ONLY HUNGRY FOR YOUR BLOOD!" 

Kiba then pushes Freed away. "That's enough freak!" 

Kyo then stands. "INDO!" 

Freed and Kiba hear a roar and see Indo charging in his monster form. Indo grabs Freed by his leg and furiously shakes him around before throwing him and the air and swiping him with his tail. 

Freed rolls back and gets angry. "You can't bring familiars into this! That's cheating!" 

"Oh, put a sock in it you silver-haired duesche canoe!" Kyo growls charging and dropkicking Freed back. 

A green circle appears making Freed widen his eyes. "Sorry to cut this short, but someone more important is calling!" Freed then throws something down and disappears in white light, blinding Kiba, Kyo, and Indo. 

The light dies down and Kyo walks to Kiba. "You alright?" Kiba responds by punching him in the face. "OW! What the hell?!" 

"You had no right to get involved! That was my fight!" Kiba says with venom in his voice. 

Indo transforms into his human form and helps Kyo up. Kyo puts his jaw back in place and says, "Look, Kiba, I understand you want to destroy everyone and anything having been involved with Excalibur, but fighting with blind rage won't get you anywhere!" 

Kiba takes a few deep breaths before making his sword disappear. "So Rias told you about the project, huh?" 

Kyo nods. "I'm sorry for what happened." 

Kiba turns away. "You could never understand the revenge that I want, Kyo." Kiba then walks away. 

"I understand better than you know." Kyo whispers.