Diodora

The ORC watched in awe as Sairaorg kicked Zephrador's ass in a matter seconds before Kyo then said, "Well...I'm impressed." 

"Flawless victory." Kiba states. "They say he's the strongest devil in the Rating Games." 

"Zephrador's power is ranked almost as highly." Rias says. "He's done quite well stepping in as a substitute." 

Issei cocks a brow. "Substitute?" 

"The first heir to his house died in an accident." Rias explains. Suddenly a green circle then appeared on the floor in front of them. 

"A magic circle?" Gasper says

"Astaroth. Of course." Rias sneers. 

Kyo and Issei then look at Rias in shock before Diodora himself then appeared. 

"Salutations, everyone

"Salutations, everyone." Diodora smiles. "How lovely to see you all again." 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Later, Akeno made tea for Rias and Diodora. The rest of the ORC stood behind Rias as she was sitting down on the couch in front of them. 

Issei grabbed Asia's hand, letting her know he was there for her. 

Diodora then spoke up. "Shall we proceed to business? I'd like to offer a bishop trade, Lady Gremory." 

"No!" Gasper whines. "Please, I don't want him to take me!" 

Kyo drapes his arm around Gasper. "He ain't taking you on my watch, pal. Don't worry." 

"You want to trade for Asia, you mean." Rias clarifies, making Asia gasp. 

Diodora chuckles. "Am I really that transparent? I can assure you, it's a fair exchange." Diodora then makes two holograms of the women he wants to trade.