Freed and Valper

"Man, how can you guys wear these?" Kyo says wrapping the cloak around him. "It's like wearing a humongous rack of curtains." 

Kiba puts his cloak on. "Nothing will stand in the way of me and my goal." 

"I think we'll be more efficient in two groups." Xenovia suggests. "Let's split up." 

Kyo nods. "Good idea. Indo! Charn! You two are one group. I'm putting you guys together because you've got the speed and sense of smells. Take the north side and report back as soon as you find anything." 

Indo wraps a cloak around himself and Charn transforms into his two-legged form. They both then take off. 

"As for us, we'll take the east." Kyo states. 

"Then we'll take the west." Xenovia says. "Call the cell if you see or find anything." Kyo starts to leave but Xenovia then adds, "Wait! Black Dragon Emperor, there's something important we forgot to tell you. You've helped take care of us, so you should that the Vanishing Dragon and the Apocalypse Dragon Sisters have awakened." 

Kyo eyes bulge at the information. "Have you seen them?!" 

Xenovia shakes her head. "Unfortunately, no. We haven't seen them personally. However the church has informed us that several sightings of the three dragons have been seen. So I advise you be on your guard." 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Kyo, Kiba, Saji, and Koneko walk through the east side of town, keeping their heads low and their eyes open.

Koneko see Kyo clench his fist and watches it shake nervously. "Kyo, are you okay?" 

"Fine. Just a little uneasy, that's all." Kyo assures her. "Any suggestions on where to next?" 

"KYO!" Everyone turns and sees Indo and Charn running towards them. 

"Master Kyo, we've found out where Freed is." Indo says. "Come with us." The familiars lead the group to an abandoned mansion. 

Kyo recognizes it upon first glance. "This place? This is where we fought that stray devil Viser." 

"You guys fought a stray devil here?" Saji questions. 

"Yeah, and let me tell you (shudders) that was THE most disgusting stray you could ever possibly meet." Kyo says. 

Charn sniffs the air. "UP TOP!" 

They all then see Freed at the top of the mansion. He laughs as he jumps down and tries to strike Kiba, only for the Knight whip out his own sword and block it. Kiba pushes Freed off and he jumps back. 

"I forgot to thank you earlier." Freed snickers. 

"For what?" Kiba says. 

"Is that a stray priest?" Saji breathes. 

"Freed Selzen." Kyo states as he activates his gauntlets. 

"Well, Black Dragon Emperor! So good to see you again! Now I can even the score for what you did to my precious face!" Freed says. "You know I was really looking forward to a little priest hunting tonight. But, all I found was devils in costumes." 

Kyo takes his cloak off and activates his wings as Saji and Koneko remove their cloaks as well. Charn extends his claws as Indo turns into his monster form. 

"Oh my, my, my, four devils and two monsters in one night. I'm overwhelmed by my popularity." Freed laughs. 

"Don't get too excited, I'm your only opponent." Kiba growls.