Knock Knock, Who's There? DEATH!

Kyo felt himself get sucked into some kind of void and sees nothing but black and red fire around him. 

"Hey! Where the hell am I?!" Kyo demands. 

"Calm yourself kid." Kyo looks around, having heard the booming voice. "Relax, I mean you no harm, young one. However, if you are to save the girl, Argento, you must listen." 

"Who are you?" Kyo asks afraid. 

"(Sigh) When the time comes I will reveal myself. But, to save the young girl, you must allow me to help you to increase your power." 

Kyo continues to look around the black void for the source of the voice. "How?" Kyo then looks down and sees the red fire surround him and comes towards him into his heart. 

"You will be the strongest and most powerful being in all of heaven or hell...my son." 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Raynare held the two rings in her hands with greed. "Yes, I've been lusting after this power for years! Those miserable hearts are at the palm of my hand. Perfect." Raynare then merges the rings into her chest and becomes surrounded in green aura. 

Raynare then looks back at Kiba, Koneko, and Kyo, who was looking down with his eyes shut. "I'll be beloved. I'll be the most powerful Fallen Angel there is. All those pricks who screwed me over are going to regret it!" 

"Regret?" Kyo says. 

Kiba and Koneko look at Kyo in shock. 

"The only thing regrettable here is the fact that you chose to mess with me, you black-hearted witch!" 

The red gems and highlights on Kyo's gauntlets and wings glowed as he spoke. 

Kyo opened his eyes, revealing that his blue eyes had turned black and red again. 

The men in the chamber all charged at Kyo, but he clenched his fist making them all fall to their knees. 

"Death Dragon Corruption." Kyo says simply. All the men scream in agony as purple veins crawl up their skin. Finally they all fell to the ground and their bodies were reduced to ash, leaving nothing but their robes. 

Raynare took a step back in shock but merely laughed. "That's supposed to frighten me?" 

"Kiba Yuuto and Koneko Toujou look after young Argento, the Fallen bitch must die." 

Kiba and Koneko nod and run up to the cross as Raynare flies away. Kyo shoots after her and knocks her into the church hall where they fought Freed.

Raynare coughs as Kyo descends in front of her. Raynare forms a spear and tries to strike him but Kyo merely blocks her attack and backhands her to the ground, leaving a large cut across her cheek. 

Raynare laughs. "You've got guts little boy, but I have Twilight Healing! I can heal any injury!" Raynare puts her hand on her cheek to heal the cut but nothing happens. "Wh-What?! Impossible!" 

Kyo just grins as he then grabs her by the throat. "Did I forget to mention? I am your demise. Your downfall. Your death! It doesn't matter what powers you possess. Nothing can heal MY attacks." 

Kyo knees her in the gut and throws her though several benches. Raynare groans and grits her teeth. "How is this possible? I have the supreme power!" 

Kyo gives out a large, dark laugh. "Power?! Power is standing before you Raynare! I am the Black Dragon Emperor! The rival and equal to the Dragon of Dreams, Great Red himself!"