Pool Day and The Devil King

Kyo immediately activates his right gauntlet and sword. "What the hell do you want? I've had my fair share of Fallen Angels so your Excuse better be good." 

"Easy, now." Azazel says. "I'm not here to fight. After what happened with Kokabiel I'd just thought I should check in. Haven't seen you in a while, Erakhan." 

"I've had other things to do then listen to your political antics...Governor." Erakhan snaps. 

"Wait, you mean to tell me that you knew who he was the whole time? And you didn't say anything?!" Kyo says to his father through his gauntlet. 

"I haven't seen him for centuries, Kyo. Plus, even though I've lived longer than him, Azazel is in fact over ten thousand years old." 

"Back to matters at hand, there is one other thing I feel the need to add, I happened to have a special interest in you and Issei Hyoudou's Sacred Gears." Azazel states. "It looks as though Albion, Minireena, and Raevora did some good work, didn't they?" 

"You were the one that sent them!" Kyo realizes. 

"Unfortunately, I wasn't as present as I'd liked, so I had them take care of it for me in my stead. I must say I was impressed with how they followed directions this time." 

Kyo cautiously deactivated his gauntlet, not seeing Azazel as much of a threat...for now at least. 

"Though I have to admit, you did quite a bit of damage to Kokabiel before the Vanishing Dragon and the Apocalypse Sisters arrived." Azazel compliments. "At this rate, you might even become more powerful than me. Also, because of the recents events, the fallen angels, angels, and devils have decided to hold a summit." 

Kyo then points at Azazel. "Know this, 'Governor', if you try to make a move against any of the people I care about, in fact if I even pick up your scent anywhere, I promise you that you won't live to make it 11,000 years old." 

Azazel laughs. "You really are something else, Kyo Najasaki." 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"I'm absolutely livid." Rias states angrily. Kyo had returned to the ORC and informed Rias of Azazel and the summit. "The Governor General of the Fallen Angels has infiltrated my territory and interfered with my business. And on top of that, he's decided to make advances towards my prize servant and lover! He deserves to die a thousand deaths!" 

Kyo raises his hands to calm her. "Okay, take it easy. Look, I'm not happy about his being here as well, but look at it this way, if he REALLY wanted to have done some damage, he would've just left us to Kokabiel." 

"So uh, are there really going to be a bunch of leaders meeting here?" Koneko asks. 

"There are." Rias nods. "It's absolutely true, I received confirmation earlier. We're going to need to make a plan and discuss what will happen in the future. Any thoughts on the matter?" 

Xenovia crosses her arms. "I still can't believe this happened. All relationships have been changed. Nothing's the same between anyone, devils, angels, or fallen angels." 

"That's why a meeting of this sort and happening so suddenly could quite frankly make things more complicated." Rias says. "I honestly can't help but wonder what's really going on." 

Kyo taps his chin. "There is still one thing I'm worried about." 

"What's that?" Issei asks. 

"Look at it this way, Azazel had all the opportunities to try and take away my Sacred Gear, but he didn't." Kyo explains. "But he didn't lie about saying that he wasn't interested in it either. Then of course, there are the other three dragons here in play: Albion, Minireena, and Raevora. And if I'm being honest, there was something uncomfortably familiar about the Apocalypse Sisters' hosts. Either way, I have the feeling that something bad's coming."