Back to School

(THIS CHAPTER MAY BE SHORT BUT I'M HOPING TO ADD A COUPLE OF OTHER THINGS IN. SO JUST BEAR WITH ME.) 

~Yay! School's back on!~ Kyo cheers sarcastically in his mind. He, Issei, Asia, and Xenovia were sitting in class, waiting for the new transfer student to arrive. Kyo lazily looked up and widened his eyes at who walked. 

"Hello, everyone

"Hello, everyone." Irina waves. "My name is Irina Shidou. It's a pleasure." 

"Well...that's something." Kyo says aloud. 

Irina then spots him. "Oh, hi Kyo! I didn't see you there!" 

Matsuda then glares at Kyo. "Hey! Why's my future baby mama talking your dumbass?!" 

Kyo punches him in the face without looking as Irina then says, "Oh, Kyo and I have become awesome friends! We've known each other for almost several months now!" 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

The ORC and Irina meet up in the club room after class. 

"Looks like you had a safe trip." Xenovia says. 

Asia nods. "We didn't think we'd see you again so soon." 

"I know, right? I missed you! Come here!" Irina giggles and hugs Xenovia and Asia, making them shrug out of her grasp. "What's the matter?" 

"Sorry, it's just hanging around your neck." Xenovia states. 

"It hurts us." Asia adds. 

Irina gasps. "Oh! That's right! I forgot the crucifix hurts devils. Forgive me." 

Kyo shakes his head with Koneko sitting in his lap, licking a lollipop. "Oy-vey. I swear I can only take so much angelic innocence before I have to puke." 

Koneko shoots him a glare. "Hey, I'm eating here." 

Gasper shifts uncomfortably. "I'm kind of freaking out. Wasn't she a member of the church?" 

"That's right." Kiba says. "Kind of wondering why she transferred here too..." Rias and Akeno then enter the room. 

"Great. You've already gathered." Rias smiles. "Welcome, Irina. Did you enjoy your first day of school?" 

Irina nods. "I have. Thank you so much, Rias. Everyone's so nice. I'm really happy to be here." 

"Wait, Rias you know about this?" Kyo asks. 

"It's not that complicated." Azazel says appearing behind him. 

"Genie, for my first wish, I want you to go back in your lamp." Kyo states. 

Azazel rolls his eyes. "Very funny. Figured I should come say hello to your new transfer student too. After all, she's here because Michael thinks the rest of us aren't strong enough. So he's boosting our numbers against the Khaos Brigade."