Chapter 5

I giggled at the look of frustration on Jared's face. "You two must be really close if you're organising this massive birthday party. Tell me how you plan on keeping it secret for the next two weeks. Surely he's going to be suspicious at some point," I said shivering as a cool breeze sent ripples across the surface of the pool, the calm blue shattering into mini waves.

Jared motioned for me to get up. He removed his check shirt and placed it around my shoulders, the sudden warmth relaxing the tension from holding the cold at bay. OK, it's not that cold, but I'm a girl who likes cosy rather than cool.

With his hand on my hip, he guided me inside, through the kitchen and into the den, filled with oversized sofas, soft throws and a giant TV screen on the wall. I turned around, his hand falling from my hip as I noticed that tattoo again, in fact two of them on his arms. I wracked my brain, desperately trying to remember where I'd seen that symbol before.

"Tell me about those tattoos on your arm," I said. He lifted his arms, displaying what looked like triangles with a line running through the middle. "What are they?" I felt stupid having to ask but he explained about the alchemy symbol for air and the link to his band 30 Seconds to Mars.

"You should come and see us when we next play live. I'm sure my brother would love to meet you as well."

"What does your brother do then," I asked as Jared pointed at a sofa. Taking my hand in his, he gently sat me down and pulled over one of the throws. "Well, well Lexy. Who hasn't done their homework," he laughed as he saw the blush creep into my cheeks. "The band is me and my brother. He plays drums. You've honestly never heard of the band have you," he said, removing his shirt from my shoulders and running his fingers down my arms.

I'd been caught. Totally unprepared and no answer for smart ass Jared Leto, who I'd decided was messing with my emotions, my head and most probably every other part of my body.

"OK, Jared. No, I'm not familiar with 30 Seconds to Mars, I don't know your brother and you're just annoying the shit out of me now!" I said, planting my hand on his chest to push him back on the sofa so I could stand up.

Instead, as my hand connected with his chest, he gripped my wrist firmly and I lost my balance, tumbling back on to the sofa, landing on top of him. "Ouch Jared. That hurts." I rubbed my wrist, more from shock than pain, suddenly aware of his hardness, pressing into my groin. He pulled the throw over our intertwined bodies and held me, gently pushing his erection into my stomach, closing his eyes and holding my hips as he pleasured himself against my aching body.

I could feel myself getting wet as he caught me holding my breath while a shiver raced down my body. I was powerless to stop the shaking sensation; was it nerves, sexual tension? I don't know but for all my good intentions and with Carrie's advice echoing in my head, I could feel myself submitting to his desires.

"Lexy? You OK babe? You'll have to let me know before we take this to the next level," he said, lifting my head onto a cushion so our eyes could meet. "Answer me! Are we OK Lexy?" His tone is dominant and demands an answer. Now's the time I either run or lose myself. His eyes search mine for an answer. All I can do is nod my head, barely breathing as he grabs both my wrists this time, pinning my arms behind me on the sofa.

A shaft of light from another room casts a triangle of light behind us, highlighting his muscular physique. Everything else is in darkness. I feel his fingers trace circles across my neck, working their way down to my hard nipples. I gasp as my body reacts, wanting to feel his fingers working their way down to my aching pussy.