Chapter 21

3rd Person's POV

Jennie and Jungkook is going back home from the mall, not noticing that someone is watching them from behind,  a man wearing a white Gucci shirt and some oversized pants with a coat with a matching black shades and cap. Jennie noticed it for a second but shrugged it off when Jungkook dragged her in the car so they would go home.

"Can I ask you a favor?" Jennie asked vigorously as she felt so tensed that Jungkook will tell V and Jihyo. Jin, wouldn't really scold Jennie because he understands her situation,  but he would if it goes off limits.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked as he started the engine.

"Please don't tell anyone about my cuts." Jennie said holding his one arm, Jungkook just chuckled at her.

"Don't worry,  I wont. But one thing, can I sleep over?" He asked back and Jennie just nodded, who knows maybe it will be their last night being with each others arms.

Jennie rang her Jihyo unnie saying Jungkook is sleeping over,  they all agreed. They don't need to think of something dirty that will happen since they trust Jungkook with Jennie.

(A/N: alright I'm about to gag on what I just wrote,  I'm just clearing things up. I'm too young to write those. AF!)

Jungkook drove to his condo first to get some clothes for the night. Jennie sat down on the couch watching his boyfriend panicked picking out some clothes he looked at him with a shookened face because of his really big closet.

"What?! It's not like you don't have one that is much more bigger." Jungkook said and Jennie laughed then stood up and helped him out.

"Let's go,  we're done." Jennie said pecking his lips, Jungkook pulled her waist and deepened the kiss but pulled away a picture frame fell. Jennie's picture. The frame cracked badly but hopefully the picture didn't get any scratch from the broken pieces of glass. Jungkook's heart beated very fast,  but with an unknown reason. Jennie picked up the frame put when she picked it up the broken glass scratched her finger and it is now bleeding badly.

"Oh my, I'm seeing blood again." Jennie acted normally as she is already used with the feeling. Jungkook looked at her shocked and grabbed her hand and put alcohol on it gently.

"OUCH! THAT HURTS!" Jennie yelled when it slightly stings. Jungkook wrapped a newly opened bandage around Jennie's finger but Jennie refused because its just a slight cut but jungkook also insisted and now they are fighting over an answer 'Yes or No'.

"If you won't put on a bandage then you can't get a kiss from me for one whole month." Jungkook said and Jennie just smirked.

"Then I won't get one,  who said you can threat me like that. No Kiss for you for a whole year from me if you put it on." Jennie said and Jungkook's eyes widened,  he threw the bandage and kissed Jennie immediately.

"You really fell for my tricks." Jennie said and smirked.

Jungkook's POV

We got out of my condo and when we got out boys were staring at Jennie,  my Jennie, I looked at what they are looking at Jennie and I realized she's wearing a very short shorts,  get it?  I mean it's almost up to her thighs. Hopefully I'm wearing a jacket,  I took it of and gave it to her.

"What's this????" She asked when she looked at her sweater and the Jacket.

"Cover your legs it's too bare." I said feeling pissed but she did, so I was kind of relieved. The guys walked away when I glared at them. But,  not sure if they really did because I saw the same group of men in the mall who kept on looking at Jennie.