Chapter 29

Continuation

Irene's  POV

I was inspecting the house but there were no clues, I went upstairs and saw Jennie holding a paper, I snatched it from her hand and it was a clue.

I will be back

-×××××××

My mind was puzzled for a moment, I counted the letters and there is only one name I could remember.

"Could it be... Taeyong" I stated and Jennie's eyes widened it was starting to water but then she replied

"It cant be his imprisoned." She said shocked I was figuring out what the clue meant, I gripped the paper.

"He could be, but what if he sent someone else." I look deadly through her eyes and she seemed frightened

"But, dont be scared it hasn't been proved but if it is dont worry many people  who loves you will and can protect you." I added to get the weight off her shoulders that she carried once she heard my statements 😂😂😂. She's such a scaredy cat.

She nodded, we decided to clean up the house and replace some broken furnitures and while we were at it, Jennie spoke.

"Eonnie, if ever Jungkook ask or V Oppa, Jin Oppa, or Jihyo Eonnie ask please dont tell them you k ow how they react on this situations but I'm gonna tell Tzuyu about this." I nodded and continued cleaning up, and then we finished cleaning almost 5 pm.

After That Jennie left to go to Starbucks and meet up with the girls. I found the clue very odd it was like the one who gave us the clue sent us his fake name but for now I'll just shrug it off.

Jennie's POV

I arrived at starbucks and Texted Chae to inform the others. I'll  be telling them what happened including Tzuyu but, excluding Jihyo Eonnie since she is very over acting, she will not stop looking for that person who threatened me.

▪Text Convo of Jennie and Chae▪

J- Chae, You there?

R- Eonnie? Why so Sudden?

J- Please come to Starbucks right now I have to tell you something important.

R- Jinja, Oh, Neh, I'll be there.

J- Alright and please tell the others. Kamsahamnida.

R- No Probs. 💋💋💋

▪End of Convo▪

I was sitting there until a young familiar figure approached me she was wearing a mask, and when I came to my senses I realized it was just Tzuyu.

"Annyeong Eonnie." She bowed and hugged me I did the same we sat down and talked while waiting for the others.

10 minutes later. The girls arrived just in time we greeted each other and sat back down again.

"So Girls, Eonnie. Before I say this to you make sure that you will not tell anyone, if I say anyone I meant everyone, Irene Eonnie knows this since she encountered this together." I said that I felt them sending each other glances.

"O-okay, what is it?"Lisa asked stuttering with a hint of fear through her voice and her actions it wasn't just her but all of them. Rose was worried and Jisoo Eonnie was Ready to hear it while Tzuyu had the same Expression  as Lisa.

"Someone threatened me." The girls gasped in shock.

"How could this happen again?! I thought all of this events will end already?!" Rose complained, I sighed and I could feel Jisoo Eonnie furrowing her brows and clenching her fist.