Chapter 17

Cheina's POV

Are they really dating? What am I suppose to do? I should ruin their relationship.

I saw them at the cafeteria eating and having fun I decided to sabotage their conversation.

"That Cheina is a total bitch." Jungkook said while laughing  that hurt me a bit.

"You know what I'm glad that were friends." Jennie said which made me smirk. So...they're just friends. I finally got the guts to speak to them.

"So you're just friends? What a shame." I said and pulled Jungkook.

"What are you talking about?!" Jennie asked.

"Prove me then. Prove me that you two are dating." I smirked

Jennie's POV

I stiffened at what she said. I literally just hate these problems I looked at Jungkook he had this expression that I couldn't understand,  then I looked at Cheina that had a smirk on her face,  I gave her a cold look I could do nothing now.

"We are n--" I was cut off when I felt a grip on my wrist and felt a pair of lips on mine. I opened my eyes to see Jungkook closing his. I could feel my cheeks burn and turned reddish pink. He pulled away and intertwined our hands I was still in shock of what happened he could just say the truth instead of kissing me.

"Is that enough? " Jungkook asked Cheina who is in verge of crying.

Cheina ran away and I sat on a chair, Jungkook looked at me with an unsure look.

"Why did you do that? You could have just said the truth instead of doing that." I said in a cold tone not wanting him to know that I am screaming of joy inside.

"Mianhe. It's the least I can do so that she'll stay away." He said looking at me.  That's his reason,  I was expecting for more.

"Give me another reason why you did that." I said still not looking him. He became silent and shook his head.

"I cant. " He stood up

"I can't what?!" I yelled catching up with him.

"I can't take this feeling anymore!" He yelled and ran. What a gentleman.

"Yah! What do you mean. I was just joking." I said and playfully slapped his arm.

"Well I'm not." He said with a cold stern look.

"What do you mean? Yah! Your scaring me." I said and got nervous with what he said.

"I can't take this feeling I have inside me when I'm with you. I have a feeling that is more than what you think we are! Jennie I like you! And I couldn't hide it anymore. The day you left I felt my world crash. The day you hated me I hated myself for what I did too. The day I knew that you and Taeyong are dating, I wanted to beat myself up for being too late!" He said tearing up

I comforted him by hugging him.

"I'm sorry for not noticing that... I didn't know that you liked me... Too." I said and he pulled away.

"What do you mean" He asked.

"I like you too Jungkook. I just couldn't tell you because I'm afraid you might not like me back. I thought of it for a while Jungkook. I didn't confess because I didn't want to get hurt again, but when I came to think of it I learned how to love someone again. I liked someone no I loved someone again Jungkook and that is you do you really think I didn't get hurt well, I did the time MiYeon told me your hers that was the time I bid goodbye to the school and the time you saw me with Taeyong and I didn't greet you it was because I got hurt and I'm sorry if I hid my feelings for you I just don't wanna get hurt again" I confessed while he hugged me this time. It lasted for like 25 seconds and I pulled away. I saw him with this embarrassed look

"I just have one question..." He said and looked deeply into my eyes

"Would you like to be my girlfriend? " He asked and my heart started to beat faster.

"No..." I said and looked down

His eyes turned sad.

"Because I'd love to!!! " I said and hugged him tightly. After a few seconds jungkook's pulled away.

"I hate you..." He said pouting like a kid and I gave him a peck on a lips.  He rode the car and I drove.

"When are we telling the others?" He asked which made me feel wanted because he asked me first before doing such things.

"How about when we go to Korea? " I said and he nodded. I drove at normal speed and we talked about things like,  what we usually do after shooting, where we usually go after shooting,  and talked about what project we'll be doing together we were thinking of an FMV and not MV's yet we planned on teasing our fans.

When we arrived at the parking lot I felt my heels sting a bit.

"Ouch." I said silently.

"Gwenchanayo?" He asked and I pointed at my heel.

"Piggyback ride? " He asked and my face lightened up, I hop on his back and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He ran through the halls and went to the elevator luckily we were the only ones there. When we reached my unit he set me down on the couch and massaged my heel.

"Yah!  You don't have to." I said but he didn't stop.

"You should rest I'll cook early dinner" (A/N:  on the last chapter Jennie said they are going out for lunch when she was dissing China I kind of messed it up it is actually an early dinner she is talking about sorry😝😝😝😝) He said

"Ya sure? " I asked while laying down,  and he hummed in response. "Okay make sure not to stick food on the plate that doesn't fall off." I teased him while he giggled.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

They Are finally Dating!!! Yay!  But don't get your  hopes up someone might have a comeback.

Change topic. Have you seen Jennie's Solo? Wah!!! It was 🔥🔥🔥Lit.  Af. Let's help our Unnie reach 50 million views or is it already?  Well if it is then let's reach a hundred million views!!!!!  Let's go Goldencards,  blinks, blinkarmies.

Always remember Goldencards have a Golden Heart💛💛💛

Author-nim
-Travixie