Chapter 27

Jennie's POV

I woke up when I felt soft kisses on my cheeks, my eyes fluttered open and saw Jungkook first.

"Your here early." I stated as I stood up and pecked his lips.

"No... Were here early, cause were about to go to work early." He said and frowned, and I remembered  what I promised him a long time ago, The duo.

"Jungkook, I just wanna say that I'm sincerely sorry of what happened, and about the collaboration. I hope we can do it as soon as I get back in the company." I said and he cupped my cheeks.

"Dont worry about it Aresseo? Let's go downstairs  and eat."

As we go downstairs, I saw everyone laughing and talking, I greeted them all and we all ate at the same table at once. And then my phone rang.

"Kai?"I asked myself and answered the phone.

J-Yeoboseo? Kai?

K- Jennie. Where are you? Are you there with Irene?

J- Neh, I'm actually eati---

The doorbell rang I excused myself from them and went to the front door.

"Ye---KAI!!!" I yelled and hugged him

"Yep, your home. So, are we gonna stand here forever?" Kai asked me and I shook my head no, we went inside the living room. Kai and I met at Irene Unnie's  Science fare at the mall and he is Irene Unnie's  classmate since Grade school. Irene Unnie came to the living room.

"Omo?! Kai?!" Irene Unnie greeted him, then everyone started going in the living room except Jungkook. Kai stood up and introduced his self

"Annyeonghaseyo, Naneun Kai-Imnida. Banghapseumnida." He greeted them and V oppa looked at me.

"Oh, we met at the Science Fare in which Irene and Kai entered they were classmates ever since Grade school." I awkwardly said and Jungkook finally showed up with a smile on his face but when he saw me sitting with Kai his gaze instantly switched.

"Jungkook, this is Kai." I introduced  my friend and he came closer to Kai and greeted him with a vigorous look.

"Jungkook. Jennie's  Boyfriend." He said and Kai shook his hand with him.

"Jungkook, we'll be going to the mall together if that's okay." I said and did an aegyo. He pulled me somewhere private and spoke.

"Why are you going to the mall with him?" He asked coldly and I just chuckled

"We haven't been with each other for a while and he decided to have lunch with me." I said with a hesitant smile.

"And not with me? I mean we've been with each other for almost half a year and I need to catch up with you. Our anniversary is in a week and it will be our 6 month anniversary then. We need to prepare for our schedule and plans and da--" I scratched my head frustratedly by his ranting

"Arasseo!!! I won't go then." I whined slash yelled at him slightly..

"Yah! Are you mad?" He looked at me in the eyes as if he was going to pamper me like a baby.

"Aniya, Aniya, I am not mad."I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"Yah, Noona. Mianhe... I just wanted to catch up with you." He said and hugged me tightly which caused me to hug him back.

"Neh. I forgive you but, we are going to have lunch later." I smiled and he nodded and perfect timing.

"Jungkook, we need to go now. You have a lot to do this morning." Jin Oppa said and pecked my forehead for a goodbye when they all left the house I looked at Kai, his gaze was dark enough for me to not see anything.