Chapter 22

Jungkook's POV

"Hyung, what shall we do? She did it on purpose, and my question is why? " I cried as I said those words,  it can't be, she can't be gone for years. .

"Noona!!!" V hyung yelled to wake Jihyo Noona up.

"What? Any update?" She immediately said while everyone wake up and check. Shaking, V hyung showed her the paper.

"M-Mw-mwo?" She stuttered and cried she fell on her knees while Jin hyung comforted her, Rose cried on Jimins shoulder while Lisa cried on Taehyungs chest, Jisoo Noona kept quiet acting strong even though she isnt. I cried my self out.

"When I woke up, my knuckles had Band-Aids and the room not just the room but the house was so clean,  her luggage-- Her luggage. Check her room she haven't unpacked." I said I ran to the room and saw her luggage gone, how didn't I notice that. I opened her wardrobe no clothes left. Only a notebook.

"Omo! That is Jennie Unnie's diary." Rose and Lisa said in Unison,  I grabbed the notebook and it has a pass code.

"What's the pass code." I asked and Rose's eyes lightened

"She changed it when she came home, and it is your birthday 9-1-97." Rose said I slightly smiled and opened it.

"But please some of what she wrote there is personal too personal." Lisa said but I didn't care

Jennie's Diary

9-10-2017

            I am all okay now, not that harsh to myself anymore. I don't cut myself everyday. I guess someone changed me. And that is Jungkook he helped me recover the scars on my heart. I like him very much.

A tear fell down my cheek as I realized that everyday she cut herself, Tzuyu,  Lisa, Rose,  Jihyo Noona,  Jisoo Noona and Tzuyu are already sobbing

9-2-2017

          I met the maknae of my brothers group, he is talkative and a good singer,  he is also cute.

I chuckled at what she wrote,  on the next page it was something I didn't expect.

9-1-2017

           I want to die! EommaAppa!  I've been having nightmares about my best friend killing me. My Ex-Bestfriend.

Jihyo Noona gasped then Lisa gripped the paper but I stopped her from peeling it off.

8-31-2017

          I still hear Eomma and Appa in my dreams, and they kept on telling me to not remember them anymore.

I discovered a pattern she is doing it back wards it means the used the back page as the first page.

"Hyung when did she go to New Zealand?" I asked and he answered after a minute of thinking.

"January 17 2012 that is five years ago." He answered I looked for the date and there,  not exactly the same date but it was somewhere between August.

8-23-2012
            It is 2nd week if school me and my best friend IU is hanging out right now,  which is very odd hearing from her that she is inviting me and telling me that we are best friends.

IU? Miyeons sister? How come.

"Lalisa, do you know anything about them being Best friends?" I asked.