Chapter 34

Rose

I woke up once the sun hit my face I look at the other side of the room to see Jimin sleeping on his bed.

I got off my bed and took some clothes to the bathroom for me to get ready and get some clean clothes on

Red huh? But, I like this outfit pretty much.

After everything and after getting a call from Jennie eonni saying we have to be down in the lobby by 10 minutes so that we could have dinner and make plans, I went out a bathroom to see Jimin rubbing his eyes .

"You better get up or else everyone is gonna leave us here, we have to be down in the lobby by 10 minutes. Now get your sleepy ass up." Well that was kind of rude to say to a person who just woke up but he won't if you dont.

"I'm up mom..." He replied getting off the sheets revealing that his shirtless.

"Woah! Why are you shirtless?!" I asked nearly yelling as I covered my eyes to give privacy and as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Because I was sleeping and it was so hot last night for me to have a shirt on." He replied and got in the bathroom.

When he got in the bathroom there was a knock on the door. I went to open the door and saw Jungkook.

"Where is your husband." He asked and I looked around.

"Husband??? I'm sorry but maybe you should ask Jennie eonni that and then your going to be talking about yourself. " I replied still so confused.

"Are you that slow? I'm asking for Jimin hyung." He snapped and I chuckled.

"Hold on... First of all I'm not slow, second of all he's not my husband, and Third we're not even dating."  I snapped back and then he smirked.

"You should add a 'yet' on the last two statements of yours. Now, we--" He was cut off when Jimin got out of the bathroom shirtless... Again.

"Uhm... Jungkook why dont you wait here with Jimin so I could go downstairs with eonni is that cool with you?" I asked and he nodded knowing why.

- Lobby -

I saw everyone else in the lobby except the two other jerks I left.

"Where is Jimin and Jungkook? I told him to get you both." Jennie eonni asked as she gives me a seat next to her with one sear left on my left and one seat left on her right and I'm guessing its for the two idiots I left.

"I left them in our room since Jimin was pretty slow and your fiancé was teasing me a lot which sucks!" I said and eonni laughed

"Have anything planned out yet?" I asked

"Not yet actually, Japan is pretty big and has a lot to choose from." Lisa said while eating her breakfast.

"Well... I might suggest that we should go on a zoo today, I mean I've been here in Japan a lot after designing some few clothes but I have been dying to go to their zoo here but I didn't get a chance since schedules are so tight, can we? Please." I asked having all of my hopes up that they'd say yes.