this christmas will be a very special christmas for me

~monday, the 17th of december~

Amanda woke up, startled to hear Ally yelling. She didn't even take the time to register what exactly Ally was yelling, she just bolted out of bed and ran to the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" Amanda shouted, and immediately noticed that no one seemed to be in trouble. Niall was stirring something in a mug and Ally was shouting at him.

"Niall, you're doing it wrong!" She screeches. Amanda watches the interaction, now a bit mad that she got out of bed for this. Ally raised her arms and tried pushing Niall away but her broken arm was a bit of a hindrance. Niall took a step away from her, bringing the mug.

"Stop, you're gonna hurt yourself!" Niall argued, trying to hold the mug out of Ally's reach.

"That's already been done!" She snapped back and Niall frowned.

"Ally," Niall pouted and Ally rolled her eyes.

"I can make myself a coffee, I'm not crippled," She said, grabbing the mug from his hands. She scowled at Niall, "You ruined my coffee."

"What is going on?" Amanda groaned, wishing she never even got up for this. Niall turned to her and waved at her with a little smile that made Amanda wonder why this adorable boy was in love with Ally, of all people.

"Niall won't let me do anything, he thinks I'm in pain, but actually I am on a lot of pain medication," Ally says, repouring a cup of coffee and making it the way she likes it. Amanda looks at her, concerned.

"Are you okay?" She asks and Ally groaned loudly.

"I'm fine, I just ache a bit," She shrugs and Amanda raises her eyebrows at her.

"Oh okay, that's much better," Amanda quips sarcastically. She figures since she's already awake, she'll eat breakfast with Niall and Ally. "Really though, Niall don't let her do anything," Amanda tells him and Ally groans dramatically.

"I'm fine," She says, but when Amanda looks over at her she's sticking a pencil into her cast.

"Ally, stop!" She yells, grabbing her hand and pulling the pencil away from her. Ally glares at her. Niall walks over and hugs her tightly, kissing her on the cheek. Amanda honestly wanted to kick Niall out of their life, literally. She felt like kicking him. She couldn't believe Ally was still with him after the accident but she assumed it was because she really didn't want to let him go. Ally usually leaves a relationship after any sign that they won't work so it surprised Amanda how grown up she'd become with Niall, even though Louis and Amanda had to watch over them like they were little children. Niall was currently trying to open a jar of jam but he couldn't so he handed it over to Ally who immediately handed it to Amanda to open for them. Amanda rolled her eyes, she did not expect to have children so young.

Niall and Ally made French toast, with no cinnamon after Amanda yelled at Ally for long enough until Ally just gave up. They kept a casual conversation about the movie they watched last night and Amanda thinks they already look like a married couple. They move around each other with ease and quickly finish breakfast together.

"Do you want to get Louis?" Ally said as she balanced four plates on her cast and held silverware in her other hand. Amanda got up but tapped on Niall as he passed.

"Please help her," She told him before going back into her room to wake up Louis. He looked so peaceful under all those blankets, he always got so cold during the night, Amanda thought it was kind of cute – as long as he kept the four layers of blankets on his side. Amanda climbed back into bed to snuggle into his side, leaving gentle kisses on his jaw. Louis slowly woke up and hummed, glancing down to smile at Amanda.