Jacket For You, Jacket For Me (Dean×Reader) {5th Day of Christmas}

Prompt 72: A gentle "i love you" after a soft kiss, followed by a strong kiss

   Dean stuck his hands into his jean pockets as he braved the harsh, cold winds. He had given up his only jacket for you to wear it, so he was now in only a flannel. You felt bad, but the winds were unexpected and it was supposed to be in the 60 degrees (FAHRENHEIT)today, not in the 30 degrees (FAHRENHEIT), so it technically wasn't your fault. The hunt had been a bust, just some weird teenagers trying out satanism, so you guys hiked back to Baby. Once you got there, you hopped into the passenger's seat, texting Sam to say that you were on your way home. He was stuck back at the bunker with a bad cold, so it was just you and Dean. 

   "You could've kept your jacket," you said, playing with the sleeves of the worn brown leather. "I know you're cold." The sound of the heat blasting on made you jump and tuck your legs underneath you. He shrugged his shoulders, putting the car in gear before speeding out of the gravel parking lot. 

   "It's not a big deal," he said as he shuddered slightly. "You're smaller than me, so that means you need more warmth." You rolled your eyes. "Besides it looks better on you anyway." 

   "Alright lover boy. That's enough," you said, leaning over to kiss his cheek. "How about tomorrow we go to town and get you a better, more warmer jacket? I'll pay. It'll be an early Christmas gift even though I already got you something else." The red light illuminated his face, his face of thought. He sighed looking at your briefly before nodding. "Yay! I'll tell Sammy we're staying another day." He chuckled, paying his attention back to the road as he got you guys back to the motel room. 

------------

   The frigid air blew in your faces as you climbed into the Impala. The nearest store was about 5 miles east, making it a short trip. As soon as you got there, you grabbed Dean's hand and dragged him inside. You looked around, trying to find a coat section. You walked further into the store, still looking around confused. 

   "Hi, can I help you with anything," said a perky teenage girl. You nodded. 

   "Do you guys have a men's coat section?" She nodded, waving you along to follow her. After about two minutes of following her, she stopped in front of a couple of hangers. "Thank you." She nodded again, walking off. You let go of Dean's hand, pushing him towards the coats. "You gonna look?" He rolled his eyes, looked through them, and held out a slightly puffy gray coat. You waved him on with your finger, and he got the hint as he put the jacket on. You shook your head 'no' and went to look at your phone. 

   "Babe," you heard Dean say, causing you to look up. You smiled as he modeled a khaki pilot coat,  making ridiculous poses. "You like it? You're drooling a little." You looked down, trying to hide the blush on your cheeks. "I really like it." 

    "You look really good," you said as you walked closer to him. "So does this mean I get to keep the leather one?" He shrugged his shoulders. 

   "Sure," Dean said as you smiled wide. You pulled him right up against you by his new jacket, placing a soft kiss on your lips. You pulled back, biting your lip as you looked into his green eyes. "I love you." He crashed his lips against yours again, his arms going around your waist and squeezing it lightly.