Winter Mornings - Preferences {4th Day of Christmas}

Prompts: 21 (Surprised kiss), 47 (Long kiss), 64(Routine kisses where the other person presents their cheek/forehead for the hello/goodbye kiss without even looking up from what their doing), and 66 (One small kiss, pulling away for an instant, before going back in for a strong and more meaningful one)

   These imagines are sorta wintery, but I needed something and this was my idea. - Emma 

   Dean ~ 47: You shivered a little as the blanket that was once wrapped around you was gone. You opened your eyes, blinking to help your blurry vision and saw that Dean had turned over in bed, taking all of it with him. You sighed angrily, grabbing some of the blanket  from him and scooting closer, placing your chest against his back. You hated sharing a bed with Dean on hunts, especially ones that were during the colder months because he was a big baby about being cold. He would always complain about how "your feet were cold" or that you stole his hoodie; however, it was always better than sleeping with Sam because that man was way too cuddly, especially for someone so big. He would practically lay on top of you, suffocating you. Dean was more of a guy who would put his arm around your waist if he knew the hunt was too much for you. 

   "(Y/N), why are you so close," you heard him mumble groggily as he spun around, your noses now a centimeter apart. He took notice of how you were shivering slightly, from his closeness or the cold you didn't know, but you were still grateful when he pushed more blanket onto you. You sighed, cuddling into the gray cloth, causing Dean to chuckle a little. "Sorry. I know I do that a lot." You nodded your head as you laid it back on the pillow, snuggling closer to him. 

   "You're fine," you said he instinctively brought an arm to cup your hip. You found his eyes in the little light from the window, noticing that he had also found yours. Unexpectedly, his lips met yours, but you didn't push away. In fact, you melted into him, and you couldn't tell someone why. Yeah, he was attractive, but you never saw him as someone you would date. Dean started to run his tongue along your bottom lip, begging for entrance. You opened your mouth, letting his tongue in and it explored your mouth, running along yours. Suddenly, you stuck out your arms and pushed him away, the pop of his mouth falling from yours being heard. He sighed throwing the blanket off of him and all onto you and he sat up on the edge of the bed. 

   "I'm gonna go get ready and get us some coffee," Dean said as he walked to his duffel bag in the corner of the room by the front door. "I'll wake you back up when I get back." He walked to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him, leaving you feeling guilty and upset.

   Sam ~ 64: You were sat in the library, drinking some coffee because it was already 7 in the morning and you hadn't been able to get back to sleep once you woke up. This was a common occurrence for you. Even if you had Sam right next to you and his arms wound tightly around you, your night terrors would beat out all of it, making it more difficult for you to sleep. You had been up for 3 hours, staring at the ceiling of your dark bedroom before silently taking off into the kitchen to make coffee. The library was quiet without Sam and Dean on their laptops or the flipping pages of books. But the quiet was peaceful. 

   The library was also very chilly, chillier than your bedroom; however, you had a humongous moose in your bed with you every night, so he would provide the warmth needed to survive. You sighed, downing the rest of your coffee before getting up to get another cup. You walked into the kitchen, your slippers making a scratchy noise against the tiled floor. You shook a little as you felt the cold air from the fridge, looking over to see that it was Sam. You smiled, puckering your lips and waiting for him to come close to you. When he saw you, he chuckled, going over to you and placing a nice soft kiss on your lips. He pulled away, wrapping his arm around your waist.