Chapter 2

Mitchboe's POV

It was Sunday, and I had to go to work at the new Freddy's Anime Convention at midnight. Me, and my friend Trapper were in a Cafe eating lunch. I was telling him about my new night guard job at the new convention.

(This is what Trapper looks like above, and this is a special thank you to one of my friends, trap_legend21

(This is what Trapper looks like above, and this is a special thank you to one of my friends, trap_legend21 .)

"So you got a graveyard, shift job, hum?" Trapper said.

I took a sip of my sweet tea, and smiled.

"Yeah, I'll be working from midnight to 6AM. My shift starts tonight!" I said.

Trapper grinned as he took a sip of his Mountain Dew.

"Have you heard of them sexy, hotty, animatronics?" He asked.

I did a thinking gesture as I was new in this town.

"No, I'm just moved here about a week ago, and I just met you the other day, bro." I replied.

"Well, have you heard of the missing night guards?" He asked.

"No, like I said, I'm a newer here." I replied.

"Well man, let me tell you everything about the convention. A dinner came before the convention was built. The dinner was opened in 1987 when anime was getting popular. There were two animatronics that performed there. Their names were, Golden Freddy, and Spring Bonnie. They were real popular among anime fans, and kids. Golden Freddy, singed for the crowd while Spring Bonnie, jammed on her guitar. Here's a old picture of what they looked like.

He pulled out a old photo of the two animatronics that were in the old dinner before the convention was built

He pulled out a old photo of the two animatronics that were in the old dinner before the convention was built. They looked stunning! The rabbit next to the bear caught my attention her beautiful, green eyes made her stood out as she played her guitar in the photo.

"They look really good for robots, I must say." I said as I handed the photo back to Trapper.

"That's them girls at the dinner, brother!" He said.