Robbie's Big Orgy

Robbie will have a big orgy with all the girls in the convention in this chapter; get ready for a big hell of a lemon!!!! You have been warned!

Freddy's POV

"Everyone got all the pizza, soda, and cake ready on the table?" I asked the girls.

"Yes, Freddy." All the girls replied.

"Where's Robbie at, Springy?" I asked. She smirked at me.

"He's soaking up in the hot tube." She replied.

"Is he coming El Natural?" I asked while smirking.

"You bet yay!" Springy winked.

I giggled and went over to the table to get me a slice of pizza to eat. I grabbed a cup of 7up and drank it. Mari came up beside and smirked (She wasn't wearing any clothes...in fact, we all weren't).

"So Freddy...Who gets Robbie's big fat cock in them, first tonight? I know all of us are going fuck him at once but who gets first dibs on the cock?" Mari asked.

"Springin' is here girls!!" Bonnie shouted.

"And he's naked!!!" BB shouted. All the girls ganged up on Robbie but he pushed them away and smirked at them.

"I have to eat if I'm going to fuck you all tonight." He walked over to the table and started eating pizza. I had a sinister grin on my face. While everyone else was staring at Robbie's muscular body, I snuck underneath the table and made my way to Robbie. His big cock was sticking underneath the tablecloth; perfect access to taste that big cock of his. My face was only inches away from it. My face was blood red and my eyes got big in amazement on how big his cock was.

"...Oh, my! Springy wasn't kidding about how huge he was..." I muttered to myself. My mouth was drooling to have his cock in my mouth. I don't know if it can fit in my mouth but I'm already here close to it and I just can't resist to have it in my mouth. I closed my eyes and slowly moved forward...

Robbie's POV

As I was eating a piece of pizza, I felt something moist and warm on my dick. It kinda felt nice actually. I continued eating my pizza as I moaned slightly; I was too hungry to think about what it was. I just stood at the table eating my pizza and drinking my RC cola.

Goldie's POV

"Have you all seen Freddy? Where did she go?" I asked the girls. They all just gave me the "Who knows," look.

"Maybe... The lass had to go to the bathroom." Foxy said. Springy gave off a smirk as like she knew where/what Freddy was doing.

"Wherever she is... we can still carry on without her; it's her lost, missing out on the orgy." She said rubbing her boobs. Chica and Bonnie were rubbing their tits against Robbie's cheeks while he continued to stuff his face with pizza. Mari interrupted their fun.

"Mph-hmm! Don't you two think we should wait until Robbie gets done eating? Plus, we haven't even eaten yet." Mari said. Chica and Bonnie stopped what they were doing, and they blushed.

"Ohhh... That's right..." Bonnie embarrassedly said.

"Yeah... We should eat ourselves. What is everyone standing around for? Let's eat!" Chica grabbed a slice of pizza and started eating it. We all went to the table to eat. I still wondered where Freddy was.

Freddy's POV

I was sucking on Robbie's dick slurping and moaning trying my best not to make too much noise. I'm surprised he hasn't noticed me giving him a blow job; I figured he would've moved by now. Well either way, I'm not going to question it. I continued sucking on his cock and I started deep throating it; it was so big, I nearly gagged trying to get it down my throat. A shot of his pre-seed went down my throat and I knew that was a clear sign he was about to reach his limit. I pulled my throat off it and started squeezing it like an oil pump and he came in my mouth with it getting all over my face and my breasts. His cum tasted just like vanilla custard; it was delicious. I heard Robbie sigh slightly. I softly giggled and snack out from underneath the table and headed to the bathroom to wipe the cum off me.