Chapter 5

Springy's POV

I was so excited to wake the cute night guard. I was giggling and blushing as I slowly started to place my hand on his chest. I placed my hand on his chest, and I could feel his heart a beating. A warming sensation, resinated inside me. The night guard started to wake as he yawned.

"(Oh boy! This is the moment)!" I said inside my head.

He opened his eyes, and he jumped up in fear when he awoken to seeing my face.

"AAAHHHHA!" He screamed.

He tried to run, but I caught him by his waist. He was panicking, trying to get out of my grip.

"Please, don't hurt me!" He pleaded.

"Relax, sweets! I'm not gonna hurt you!" I said.

I laid him on my bed, and laid beside him. He was so scared. I leaned into his face for a kiss on the lips. His eyes went wide then closed. We kissed for a few minutes then the kiss slowly broke.

"My name is Mitchboe. What is yours, beautiful bunny?" He asked.

I blushed, and let out a small giggle.

"My name is Spring Bonnie... My friends call me, Springy." I smiled.

He hugged me, and I hugged him.

"I...love you, Springy." He said unexpectedly.

"I love you to, Mitchboe." I said back.

We continued our kissing session. I started to remove his shirt, and he blushed as he noticed me removing his shirt. He slid his hand down to my butt, and I blushed.

WARNING!!!! LENMON COMING!!!!

I then went for his pants. I unbuckled his pants, and pulled them down. He threw them off the bed. His black boxers were showing. He looked so sexy in them! I then placed my hand on his groin, causing him to moan. I started to kiss his neck, and he moaned louder. He started to feel of my boobs, and I started to moan. I then turned my butt around, and put it in his face. He started to feel my butt cheeks causing me to moan. He fiddled with my thong string, and I giggled. I placed my hands on his boxers with my back still turned, and I pulled them down. He threw them off. He then pulled my thongs off, and he started to finger my pussy. I moaned very loudly.

"Oh yeah!!! That's what I want!!!" I said enjoying the pleasure.

He started to finger me faster, and I moaned even louder.

"FInger me faster!!!! Harder, my love!!!!" I demanded.

He fingered me even harder, and faster. I started to moan so loud. My inner walls were clamping down on his finger.

"Ohhhh...You're gonna make me cum!!!!" I screamed with pleasure.

"Ooo, ah! Ahhhhhhhaaaaaa!!!!" I then cummed, and he placed his mouth over my pussy, and he ate my cum.

"You taste so sweet, Springy!" Mitchboe said.

Now, it was my turn to make him cum. I turned around, and I leaned my head into his erect dick. I drooled as I put his dick into my mouth. I started to suck on his dick, and he started to moan on how good it felt.

"Springy, this feels so good!!! Please, don't stop!!!" He said enjoying the pleasure I gave him.

I started to feel of his balls, and he moaned even louder. I continued for a good ten minutes then he came in my mouth. I swallowed his cum.