Night Of The Threesome

Goldie's POV

The convention was closed for the next 2 weeks after we killed the night guard. I teleported the body away, but Mairusu would have to file a missing persons report the week after after the premise has thoroughly been cleaned and bleached.

Springy and Robbie were sitting on their show stage, talking to each other. I walked in to talk to them.

Springy's POV  

Me and Robbie were sitting on our show stage talking about the threesome we're gonna have tonight.

"Robbie, with the convention closed for the next 2 weeks, we can have some fun with each other." I smirked.

"You girls are lucky, I didn't get butt fucked or I'd wouldn't be in the mood!" Robbie grinned.

I giggled.

"Oh Robbie, don't say that. You should always be in the mood...At least for me, hunn!" I said.

"I hope you're not trying to get out of our three-some tonight, Robbie." Goldie was standing in front of the show stage.

Robbie smiled at Goldie.

"No, Goldie. I'm still in it for you making me this body." Robbie said.

"Mari helped out to, Robbie." Goldie added.

"Oh...I kinda forgot about that." Robbie blushed.

"Do you think maybe she would want to join in on the fun?" Robbie asked.

I held onto his arm.

"Not tonight, hunn. It's gonna be us three; kinda like a family thing if you know what I mean." I winked.

Goldie, looked at Mitchboe with a apologetic look, she knew what she was gonna say.

"Robbie, Springy, I'm really sorry for what I caused last night to happen." She said.

Robbie, hugged her.

"It's water under the bridge now, Goldie." He said.

"Yeah, sis." I joined in.

"Let's go eat some dinner, I'm starved!" Mitchboe said, rubbing his stomach.

"Yeah, Let's go eat." Goldie said.

We headed to the dining room to eat.

At the table as we ate, the girls started talking to us.

"That night guard sure did a number on you and Springy." Foxy said.

Robbie, became furious when Foxy brought that up.

"I'm sure in the fuck that fucking, bastard is dead and rotting in hell!!!!" Robbie said angerly as he crushed his plate in his hands. All the girls and I gave off shocked looks.

I calmed down, Robbie.

"Robbie, it's alright! That night guard is dead and gone! You don't have to worry about him, anymore!" I said.

"Yeah, Robbie....We sucked that fucker dry before Goldie suffocated him in her breast." Freddy said.

"Were not gonna let the next night guard get a chance to rape either one of us like that again!" Mari said with her arms crossed.

"We love you, Spring Robbie, and we don't like seeing you angry like this." Mangle said.

"Yeah, dude! You gotta chill out! It's not good for your health...You're a robot and can be fixed, but you know what I mean." BB blushed.

"Just relax, honey." Bonnie said.

"Just think about what you're gonna do tonight." Chicka said.