Chapter 7 New Body

Mari's POV

Me, and Goldie were in the maintenance room. 

"Okay, Mari...Where are these parts you speak of to build a boy body for Mitchboe?" Goldie asked.

I pulled a huge, dusty, old, box that was listed "beta parts". I sat the box down on a table, and blowed off the dust...accidently blowing it in Goldie's, causing her to sneeze.

"Bless you, Gold." I apologized.

I opened up the box, and pulled out a big, muscular, arm of a male animatronic. Goldie, was shocked to see a male, animatronic part.

"Oh, my... I've never thought they planned on building male versions of us..." She said.

"They actually had it in the plans to build male, anime, animatronics before us. But, people were more interested in female animatronics...So the company decided to scrape the male, animatronic project in favor of building female ones." I said as I got more of the parts out.

"But, why so? I think a male, animatronic would be pretty cute!" Goldie asked and blushed a smile.

I rolled my eyes as I continued sorting out the parts.

"I guess it's what the company decided..." I said.

I had all the parts sorted out... The last thing in the box was a huge container of artificial organs. I pulled out the container, and sat it down on the table.

"Artificial organs?" Goldie said shocked.

"Yep! How else do you think we bleed red, produce cum, eat and drink?" I smirked.

"Oh... That would explain why I would run out breath after jogging around the convention." Goldie rubbed the back of her head.

"Okay, Gold! You said, you're good at mechanics, right?" I asked.

"Yeah...I learned a lot from old man, Nate when I helped him repair you guys when that car crash almost killed you all." She smiled.

"Well good! Because you're going to assemble the body, and I'll work on putting the organs in the body." I said.

"Okay, then let's hop to it!" Goldie said saluting me.

Goldie went to fetch some tools out of the cabinet to be work on assembling the body. She put the tools down on another working table. She grabbed a fusion tool, and she plugged it in the power outlet above us. She began fusing the arms to the torso, and then fused the legs down below to the pelvic area that was wrapped up in a cloth, still. 

Goldie was about to remove the cloth, but I smacked her hand.

"Hey! Why did you do that? I was about to take a look at the pelvic area!" Goldie said annoyed.

"Concentrate on building the rest of the body before you do that!" I barked at her.

Goldie attached the head to the body, and fused it on. She went over the body except for the pelvic area. She checked out everything to make sure it was in properly order.

"Okay, now you can check the pelvic area." I approved.

"Finally!" Goldie smiled.

She unwrapped the cloth from the pelvic...and she started to drool. I snapped my fingers to make her get focus back on the work.

"Sorry...it's just that the dick looks so amazing." Goldie blushed.

"Well, get to checking out the area to make sure it's proper!" I said unamused.

Goldie, got to checking out the area...

"It's passed the inspection!" Goldie smiled.

"Well, that's great news! Now, I'll start placing in the organs." I smiled.