Chapter 11 The New roles start

(That's the outfit Springy is wearing up top for her new role).

(The bottom is what Spring Robbie's outfit looks like). 

Springy's POV

Springy's POV

"Alright Spring Robbie, Spring Bonnie remember your new roles just like we practiced for the past week." Mairusu smiled.

Me and Robbie were at the edge of the golden curtain of the show stage. Robbie looked a little nervous, I found it real cute and I smiled at him.

"Relax my beloved king." I said in a royal accent.

"You'll be just fine."

Robbie looked at me cracking a funny smile as he was nervous.

"Just a little nervous for performing in front of people for the first time, my beautiful queen." Robbie said in a royal accent.

Mairusu went to the back exit of the show stage.

"Show time! You'll do just great Spring Robbie! Good luck!" Mairusu exited out the door.

I held Robbie's hand and gave him a smile, I was excited to be performing again...Although I was actually a guitar player back at the dinner a long side Goldie as she sang. But I can get used to playing the part as a queen a long side my handsome husband.

"Let's go make some anime fans, happy, Springin!" I said.

We came out of the curtain and me and Robbie smiled and waved at the crowd of people.

Robbie looked like he had a little stage fright, I bumped his arm.

"Robbie, say your lines!" I whispered.

"H......Hello, my loyal subjects! Welcome to the Royal suculary of the Golden Sky Kingdom! I'm King Robbie also known as Spring Robbie, I am glad to be the new star of Freddy's Anime Convention." Robbie saying his first lines.

"And I'm Queen Bonnie also known as Spring Bonnie! As you all have heard, Spring Robbie is my husband and I am happy to be his queen!" Me saying my lines.

"Please carry on my loyal subjects and have a royal time here in my kingdom!" Robbie smiled.

The music started to play and everyone started dancing with their boyfriends and girlfriends. Me and Robbie started doing a slow dance while everyone else was dancing. The people who didn't have dates just watched everyone else dance while they were drinking and eating. After dancing me and Robbie sat down in our thrones.

I laid my head on Robbie's shoulder, happy to be performing again after all these years of being stuffed away.

"Oh Robbie.....You're the best thing that's happened to me, I love you." I said then sighed.

"I'm glad to be happily married to you, Springy." Robbie said as he stroked my head.

Me and Robbie watched the people dance and play our new dancing games in our area. Freddy then came up on the show stage.