Chapter 8 New Name

Springy's POV

I was so happy to have my Mitchboe back.

"Darling, why don't we go lay on my bed?" I asked him.

He gave me a smile.

"Of course, my love." He replied.

"Alright, I believe I'll leave you two alone." Goldie smiled.

I shut the door, and I grabbed Mitchboe's, now larger hand; his hands were about as big as a dinner plate if I had to compare his hand size. He was now over seven feet tall, shoulders so wide that he had to turn sideways to come through my bedroom door, feet just about as big as man holes it seemed like, and arms as big as a steam pipe it seemed. He had skin that was the same color as mine, wittered like mine. He had cute, hazel-brown eyes...Ooohhhh! He's so sexy!!! ...Basically!

We laid down on my bed, and we wrapped our arms around each others backs, and kissed. I rubbed his masculine face, and he stroked my hair.

"What do you think of the new me, Springy?" He said in a now deeper voice.

I couldn't help, but blush.

"You're so dreamy, babe!" I said as I put my face in his muscular-looking, chest.

"But, I love you just as much! Nobody, could replace you, darling!" I said as I rubbed his chest.

I looked down at his groin, staring at his jet black, boxers. I looked back up, and Mitchboe smirked.

"You like what you see?" He asked.

I blushed a deep red, and gave him a embarrassed look.

"Y-yeah, I... [gulp] do..." I said as I scratched the back of my head. 

I put the side of my face near his groin, and I sighed happily. Mitchboe, petted my head and kissed my forehead which made me blush again.

"Would you like to see... the rest? He grinned.

My mouth went wide open, I looked up at him, blushing, and I nodded.

WARNING!!!!!! MAJOR LENMON!!!!!! COMING!!!!!!

My heart started racing... I wondered what kind of boy he would look like now with his new body. I pulled off his boxers, and... OMG!!!! He was fucking huge!!!! His dick was a lot bigger than before! My mouth was wide open, and my eyes got big.

"Oh my!!!! You're so...BIG!!!!" I smiled real big.

I grabbed his huge dick with my two hands; even holding it in both hands it was still way longer than me holding it. I began stroking it, and Mitchboe, let out a small moan. I started to lick his dick, and he moaned a little louder. I looked up at him, and smirked.

"I had no idea you would be such a big boy in that new body. I think I can give that a treat." I said as I giggled.

I then put it in my mouth; it was so big it barely fit in my mouth. But, that didn't stop me from deep throating it as I sucked on it with drool running down it from my mouth. He moaned on how good it felt. Then I started to play with his huge balls; they were the size of jaw breakers. He moaned even louder.

"Springy, don't stop!" He said as he moaned.

I started to gently grind my teeth on it, and he moaned even louder. His dick felt so nice in my mouth I hope he doesn't cum for a while. I continued to give him the pleasure for about 30 minutes.