Chapter 6 Tragic Night

(The picture above is what the leader of the robbers will look like)

*Christmas Eve Night

   Springy's POV

It was finally Christmas Eve! I was eager to show Mitchboe my drawing I made him for Christmas. I already had my room decorated for Christmas, yesterday. I brushed my hair as I singly humed. I got on my Christmas themed panties, and Santa Claus like robe to cover my body; I want to surprise him with my Christmas panties.

The clock struck midnight, and I jumped with joy. I grabbed the drawing I made for Mitchboe off my dresser, and headed out of my room to his office.

   Mitchboe's POV

Me, and Springy had built a true, romantic bond over the past week. I was hoping she would love the drawing I made for her. I walked up to the front door, and unlocked them, and walked inside, and locked them back. The girl's were on stage, holding gifts for each other to give and open. They saw me, and smiled.

"Hi, Mitchboe! Merry Christmas Eve!" They all shouted.

"Merry Christmas, girls!" I said as I smiled.

They then grinned at me, and giggled.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

They all jumped off the stage with the gifts in their hands. They walked up to me, and reached out their presents. My eyes got big in surprise.

"Ah, girls...I can't except those gifts because I didn't bring anything for you all..." I frowned.

They all gave me the "aww" look.

"It's okay, Mitchboe." Freddy smiled.

"We don't expect anything from you." Bonnie smiled.

"Were just glad we have you here, sugar plum." Chica smiled.

"It's all cool, dude." BB smiled.

"You're such a sweetie." Mari smiled.

"I think Springy will understand, herself." Goldie smiled and winked.

They all then reached out their gifts to me, and I tried to hesitate.

"Go on, love... Open our gifts!" Freddy said.

I opened up Freddy's gift...It was a painting of me, and Springy kissing. I blushed as I smiled. I Sat the painting down, and gave Freddy a hug.

"Thank you, Freddy." I said.

"You're welcome." She said.

I opened up Bonnie's gift...It was a knitted sweater with a picture of Springy on it. I smiled, and gave her a hug.

"I love this sweater, Bonnie." I said.

"Well I'm glad you like, hun." She said.

I opened up Chica's gift...It was a fruit cake. I bit off a piece of the cake, and it was delicious.

"Great cake, Chica!" I said as I hugged her.

 "I put my heart and soul in that cake! I'm glad you love it!" She said.

Foxy, gave me her gift...I opened it, and it was a pocket watch.

"It's great Foxy!" I said.

"Glad ya like it, matey." She said.

Mangle, gave me her gift...It was shirt with Mine, and Springy's name on it in a forever scheme.

"I love it, Mangle!" I said as I hugged her.