Prologue: Is This Your Typical Opening?

When the alarm rang for the fifth time in a row, I turned it off by knocking it to the floor from my bed and groaned tiredly. After my consciousness revived, I look for my phone under my pillow and swiped to unlock when I saw the time.

"I'M LATE!"

I jumped out of my bed, cartwheeled to the bathroom to take a quick shower, get dressed in my school uniform and pull my hair in a messy twin pigtails as I hurry down the stairs with my bag and phone in my hands.

When I get down stairs, I saw my mom scolding me from the kitchen when she finally looked at me at my messy appearance.

"Goodness, Aiko-chan! You're very late!" She scolded with her hands on her hip.

I smiled sheepishly as I swiped a toast from the dinner table and put it in my mouth. "Good morning, mom. I'm off now!" I went to the front door and sloppily wore my shoes before running out of the house in a frantic manner. I could hear my mom's voice yelling from behind as I ran faster out of my home's gates and out of the area. The streets of my neighborhood was empty, just like usual, so I used this opportunity to run like hell.

"I'm late, really late!" I said to myself in panic mode with the bread toast in my mouth.

Ah I forgot! I should probably introduce myself, tehee~

My name is Aiko Haruno. I am a normal fifteen year old high school girl from Japan and currently I'm attending high school for the first day. I know what you are all thinking, "Aiko, why are you late for your first day of school?" and the answer is because I played games the night before because I was too nervous for today so when I couldn't fall asleep, I played my favourite games until late night so I didn't know I would be this tired and late for my first day of high school.

I have beautiful black hair and because it's long, I love to tie in twin pigtails because it's my favourite style and plus - I look cute! I have big brown eyes and chubby cheeks, I may be small but I have a huge heart. My favourite food is chicken curry and I also love anime! Ah, what else should I say about myself?

[....]

Nevermind! I'm already late! If I get distracted then I will never reach in time. I hurried my running tracks when I suddenly bumped into someone when I turn into corner. My face collided with a sturdy chest and my toast fell out of my mouth as I yelped in pain and - oopsie daisy! I fell on my butt on the ground!

"Ouch....it hurts." I cried in pain.

"So-sorry...I didn't see you there. Are you all right? Here, let me help you up."

A charming voice says. I looked up and gasped lightly as I see the person in front of me.

A handsome boy with black hair and dazzling bright eyes. His plump lips and amazing sharp features. He was also tall looking and his shoulders looked broad as well. Whoa~ who is he? Is he a prince charming?

When the worried expression on his face became loose, a smile appeared on his lips and suddenly I can hear the birds chirping behind me in a melodious tune. A halo appeared behind the boy's head and oh - his smile was so handsome.

My face was red and my heart turned doki doki real hard. Ah, what is this feeling in my chest? Is this...is this...

Love?

[..........]

Okay - I'm joking around.

You thought this was going to go that way? What are you, a weeb? Anyways - but seriously, when the alarm clock rang in the morning, I kicked that thing real hard until it broke down to the floor. I wasn't able to snooze anymore because I'm pretty sure it broke and continued sleeping.