Chapter 5: WTF

I love magic.

The first week of school was great. I didn't really speak to all my classmates but they were tolerable including 'our dear Angelina'. Besides attending lessons, I have also joined the school's Science Club and the older students were very welcoming with me and Chris who were accepted into the club. We had weekly meetings to learn and experiment new things with magic and technology. Our first meeting was about miniature robots built with magic and although we started with theories and practicals first, it was still awesome.

I never had so much fun going to school. Heck - even in my last life, I was so bored in school due to my unconditional love of different subjects and altered passions turned into studying pressure but here magic exists and what could be more wrong?

Besides the abundance of homework and reading we had to do but it was super fun because magic was cool and sort of easy to follow through so I had a good time so far attending school.

This brings good responses from my parents during dinner time because it seems like the previous Anna didn't like studying that much but I somehow was able to slip my love for magic to the studies and was able to improve Anna's academics.

So far I'm enjoying school with Chris so far. We always hang out in the library to look up for more books and visit the science club room when we had the time.

I tried not to pay attention to the 'plot of the game' that I'm sure it's currently progressing right now. I saw several times when I caught Angelina walking or talking to some of the capture targets to which I always walk the opposite way because I don't really want to get tangled up in the plot or whatever.

And I worked really hard not to mingle with the girls or boys affected to the story line.

But life is not always fair.

It seems like my safe-zone is really breaking down when I caught some girls ganging up on Angelina who was bringing the worksheets from our class to the teacher's office room.

I was about to head to the bathroom and saw them in the edge of the hallway when Angelina's figure was crowded by these group of girls who were pulling mean faces on her.

"Just because you are able to get in here through a scholarship doesn't mean you get to get to be close with His Highness."

"Know your place, commoner! People like you disgust me!"

"You clearly don't belong here, ugly!"

Wow. From the screen game, this scene was when one of the capture targets came and saved Angelina from the bullies but...this doesn't look it will stop soon.

To be honest, I never encountered Angelina during her "bullying" or "struggling" moments at school because I usually see her when she's with her "boys" but during this moment this was the first time I saw the bullying happening right in front of my eyes.

I stood frozen on the side and looked around. Where is Angelina's knight in shining armor? Why is he taking so long?

"I...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend anyone." Angelina's soft voice came out her timid figure.

Ah this really doesn't look so good. I should probably stop before it gets worse but that means I'll get into the game and I don't want to! If I get too much involvement then I will be branded as a villain and die when I reach 16 like the original plot!