S i x

Kang Daniel's POV

Kang Daniel's POV

HyunKi.083

Kang_510:
Good Morning!

HyunKi.083:
Good Morning!

Kang_510:
I'll pick you up,
wait for me okay.

HyunKi.083:
yeyeee.
seen

HyunKi.083 has logged off

I quickly grabbed my jacket and look in the mirror for the last time fixing my hair.

-

I was now standing in front of her house and press the doorbell The door slowly open's by her.

"Daniel." She said and cutely smile at me.

"Let's go" I said she nod and locked the door of her house.

"I'm sorry that I didn't bring the car with me," I said feeling sorry at her.

"No its fine you know How I like walking," She said and smiled.

"Well, by the way where are we going?" she ask.

"Anywhere again," i said we both chuckled and we talk a lot while walking.

-

"Look Kang Choding! There is a cafe!" She exclaimed and jump happily.

"Why are you so happy?" I ask and laugh at her.

"It's not just a cafe I mean it's a cat cafe!" She shouted and grabbed my wrist dragging me in the cafe.

While she was dragging me I look down at our hands I slowly let her hands slide down and now she was holding my hands, Interwining it together. I quickly took my phone from my pocket and snap it.

She keeps runing and she didn't know that I take a picture of our hands I smiled at my own and slid back my phone from my pocket.

"Danieelll fasterr!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah yeah- oh cuteee~" I run at the cat and carry them one by one I look at Hyunjin she was also carrying a cat you know she looks cute.

"Hey! Is that your siblings?" I tease she rolled her eyes and continue playing at the cat's.

~skip~

Hyunjin was still playing the cat's she was really enjoying it I smile at the sight and walk through her.

"Ya! Aren't you hungry?" I ask her she look up at me and stood up too.

"I am~" she said and pout cutely.

"What do you want? My treat again," i said and smirk she was trying to refuse it but I ignore her.

I ordered a red velvet cake and a chocolate cake I just like chocolate cake, I also ordered a two matcha shake. I walk back in our table and Hyunjin was still happily playing.

"Hyunjin! Stop playing come here let's eat first" She look at me standing up and running like a kid.

"Such a kid," I mumble and chuckled.

We started eating but my eye's was all focus on Hyunjin.

Fuck me! Why- Daniel just-

"Uh- so where do you want to go next?" I ask her and scratch my neck awkwardly.

"Take me everywhere," she said while smiling.

"Should I?" I ask she nods cutely.

"Hm... How about I'll take you to heave- no I mean Sure!" I said and smile at her.

I grabbed my phone and open my account and decided to change my name.

You have change your name! To:
Kang.Choding

Choding

Kang.Choding posted 5 minute's ago

Like by Allmain.Jae and 519 other's

Tae04: focc who is thaatt?
Dae67: hyunggg! Stop making us curious
Jny.63: Grabbed that hands!
     Seong19: Jinyoung, grabbed your wig.|
     Jny.63: Stop it seongwoo hyung |
Jenoji.83: that hands look so familiar
    I mean the girl who you always post
     She look so familiar.

View more comment's

I put back my phone in my pocket and look at Hyunjin.

"You done?" I ask she nods cutely i smiled at her and stood up.

"I'll bring you somewhere," I said she nod and stood up.

——

Jihoenii~