T h i r t y

Kang Daniel's POV

The whole shockness of her face get out I gaze at her and she was still standing still. I miss her so much I can't get out my feelings for her. But I think

Its now the right time start again.

"W-what...a-are you...d-doing h-here?" She started to stutters as I find it cute. I sigh and ruffle my hair. "I j-just want to v-visit you." I said and shook my head

Her eyes was teary "You shouldn't do this, I'm alright." She mumble and about to close the door but I stop it. "Please... I know your alright but I really miss you." I said holding her handd tightly.

"Your too late, Daniel I'm with Jihoon now so stop bothering me again or maybe forever." She said pushing my hands away and slam the door.

My eyes got teary after all. I get back home alone and yell. "WHY IT NEEDS TO BE FUCKING HIM?!" i shouted and punch the wall.

This will want to kill myself again. Should I?

Right, if I died she will ever regret. I hope she will visit on my grave always. Let's see Kim Hyunjin This is all for you.

I took a paper and a pen to wrote something. Then after i place my picture with Hyunjin above on that letter.

"I love you." I mumble and kiss her picture and grabbed my phone leaving a message to her before doing something worst in my life.

I know i shouldn't have done this for her but Love can also make us die.

Kim Hyunjin's POV

My phone buzzed as I took it from the table and it was Daniel I did not want to see those message but My hands want so I decided to look at it.

Kang.Choding

Kang.Choding:
Hyunjin

Kang.Choding:
I'm sorry.

Kang.Choding:
For everything what i have done
to you.

Kang.Choding:
I'm really sorry to hurt you.

Kang.Choding:
I did not mean it.

Kang.Choding:
I will always love you no matter what

Kang.Choding:
Please forgive me and hope you
will visit me everyday. Reach for me :)

Hyunki.083:
Why are you suddenly like this?

Kang.Choding has logged off

I look at my phone confusely as I go to my bedroom and accidentally hit the picture frame of me and Daniel. It fell into pieces as I sigh. "I forget to throw this picture." I mumble.

I took the small pieces and yeah I'm dumb my hands starts bleeding. I groan in pain and blew it.

I get out in the house throwing that glass and a cold wind blows tthrough me. My head was faced at Daniel's house and it was dark except at his room. It was lighten up.

Confusion got unto my head and think of Daniel. I started to walk following my feet where dragging me is into Daniel's house. I was standing in front of his house.

"Why do I really need to do this?" I shake my head and turn again going back at my step but it's really stopping me. "Fine." I said and knock at his door.

I heard no response I keeo knocking but no one opens I think he goes out for a while. But it feels like i really need to go inside

I just sigh and bit my lips slowly opening the door. It was dark I look around to see Daniel's bedroom was a little bit open and a light came out.

I think he is sleeping. I walk through his room and slowly open it. I look around to his roon until my eyes landed on A tall guy laying down on the floor.

Kang Daniel...

----

jihoenii~