T h i r t e e n

Kim Hyunjin's POV

Kim Hyunjin's POV

I smile at them and of ourse I introduce them to myself and Hwarim.

"Where are you going?" I ask who was full of curiosity.

"We're going to practice on our basketball team." Jinwoo said i nod and look at Daniel.

"Cheer for me~" he whispered and wink at me I let out a chuckle and playfully hit his chest.

"Let's see." I whispered back.

-

Time pass Daniel and his friends was still busy playing basketball I mean Practice. I was still in the cafeteria with my Friends too.

"I think a fall for Jaehyun." Jaehi mumble we look at her weirdly and she was playing with her food talking non sense.

"Jaehyun?" Hwarim ask Jaehi just slowly nod.

"Girl how many crushes you have? You fall for Daniel next Jihoon and Now Jaehyun? We'll see who's next." Hwarim continue we all laugh and keep teasing Jaehi.

Kang Daniel's POV

I drink my water we we're having a practice for our Basketball team We we're sweating and panting so hard here I feel like out of breathe lol.

"LAST PRACTICE THEN YOU CAN GO HOME!" Our coach shouted I put back my water bottle and stood up run to them. We all gather up and yeah started to play again.

-

Time passed we finally end our practice I change my wet clothes because of my sweat the first one who pop out on my mind was Hyunjin I quickly run to find Hyunjin.

I run through an empty hallways and saw a girl and a boy i think they are couple The boy has a brown hair and wait that girl is...

Hyunjin

Why they are holding each others hands? My heart was aching so much it fucking hurts. I don't fucking know why.

Kim Hyunjin's POV

Hit me again Jihoon got me again i was about to run away but he caught me.

"Let's make our project." He said while holding my hands I was trying to escape from his grip but he intertwined his fingers on me. Shit I'm dead.

"Let me go." I said he shake his head and smile 'cutely.'

"You agree to pair up with me then let's make this right know." He said and smirk winking at me. Wtf?

"we can still make our project here." I said and keep struggling to push his hands away.

"Nooo~ My house or your house?" He ask and wink at me again I gave huma weird look and roll my eyes.

"Here." I simply said he shake his head and keep asking me again.

"Excuse me." We heard a manly voice we look at the direction of that voice it was Kang Daniel.

"Daniel." I mumble he look at me then down I look down too to see My hands and Jihoon's hands. I was about to pull back my hand but Jihoon held it more tighter.

"What are you doing?" I ask Jihoon he just smile innocently.

"Who are you?" Daniel asked Jihoon.

"Oh I'm Park Jihoon." Jihoon reply with a smirk on his face Jihool pull me closer to hom and wrapped his arms on my shoulders.

"Jihoon-" I was about to tell something but I got pull by Daniel and my other hands was on Jihoon.

Help me Im going to break my arms.

"Let her go." Daniel said in a angry tone wait is he mad?

Jihoon simply just let go of my hands with a 'whatever' look he smirk and rolled his eyes.

"If you ever touch my girlfriend again I'll fucking kick your ass."  Daniel said and dragged me away from Jihoon.

———

jihoenii~