S i x t e e n

Kim Hyunjin's POV

Kim Hyunjin's POV

I was really enjoying watching the fireworks I keep jumping and When I suddenly felt someone held my hands I look at Daniel who was smiling at me He putted our handd into his pocket.

He turn to me and take a feep breathe I look at him confusely and My hearts starts to pound faster like my heart is going to explode. But I can tell I am always comfortable with him I feel safe with him as always..

Kang Daniel's POV

This is the time, Daniel.

You need to tell her that you love her, Tell her that you can do everything to her, Confess.

"Hyunjin." I call her name I held her other hands and take a deep breath. You can do this Daniel.

"I like you." I said hoping that she feel the same as what I feel I close my eyes and held her hands tightly.

"I like you too, Daniel." She said I open my eyes and smile widely at her she smile widely I pull her and hug her tightly. She wrapped her hands on ny back the fireworks was still popping in the sky.

I break the hug and intertwined our fingers looking at the fireworks We smile at each other and Look back at the sky that was full of colorful lights like what I feel right now.

I promise to take care of you, Hyunjin.

———

~next day~

I waited for Hyunjin out of her house I rub my hands and grabbed my phone from my pocket.

HyunKi.083

Kang.Choding:
jinjiinn

Kang.Choding:
I'm here outside of you house

HyunKi.083:
Oh my gosh.

HyunKi.083:
I'm coming out

HyunKi.083 has logged out

The door slowly opens I saw Hyunjin smiling at me she close the door and walk towards to me.

"We'll take the bus." I said she nod as I interwined my hands unto hers and she smile cutely.

Kim Hyunjin's POV

We reach from our school Daniel and I parted ways and bid goodbye well This is it having him in my life.

———

Few hour's our class finally ended I get out from the room and A presence of Kang Choding. He smile widely and get my bag from my shoulders.

"I'll hold this for you." He said I hit his arms playfully and chuckle He held my hands and interwined it.

Then Park Jihoon who just walk pass by us he stare at me and into our hands. He glared and smirk.

Park Jihoon's POV

I stare at them until they disappeared on my sight.

"The game has begin." I mumble and smirk I walk out to the school and felt a hands on my shoulders I turn my headbto see who was it.

"Kind of game you play." She said I smirk and nod at her

"Use you." I said and smirk she smirk and flip her hair. She lean closer and put both of her hands unto my shoulder.

"The old Jihoon is finally back because I know your in love with someone but stol with someone too, poor you." She whispered I smirk and ruffle my hair.

"Jihoon need's your help." I said she nod and give me a okay sign.
"I love Daniel, and you Love Hyunjin... Perfect partner." She whispered and walk away.

I'm glad to have you Im Yojoung.

———

jihoenii~