E i g t h

It is finally our lunch I pack my things Jihoon was still staring at the window non-stop, K fine just stay there

"Hyunjin!" Someone call me behind I turn around and saw Hwarim I smile widely and little surprise.

"I thought we are not in the same class" I said and Chuckled.

"Well I came late." She said and scratch her head I nod and smile.

"Well you can go at the cafetria first find Jaehi and Soojin." I said she nod and get out of the room I stood up and about to go but a hands held my wrist to let me seat back.

"Ya! What are you doing?!" I yelled at Jihoon he look at me confusely and act like he didn't pull me.

"What did I do?" He said I roll my eyes and walk out of the room I got out of the room and someone is waiting for me here.

"Hyunjin." She said.

"Oh hey Sumin." I said and smile she then pull me to the restroom.

I look at her confusely and she just pout cutely.

"That was the first time that we saw Jihoon like that it was really our first time too see grabbing a girl to seat beside him." Sumin said I was getting more confuse.

"Okay, okay, I'll explain you what Jihoon's real attitude" she said I nod and started to listen her.

"Park Jihoon is really a rude kind of guy a cold hearted guy You know all the girl's regretted for falling at him, He doesn't care at his world He is ignoring everyone even Teacher's he's ignoring them. such a bad guy Yes he is handsome and cute but his attitude did not taste on every girls taste and also no girls can even talk to him They we're just afraid and we are just surprise that He did that to you" Sumin said I was also surprise at Jihoon's attitude.

But why me?

"Oh so that's him," I said Sumin nod and sigh.

"You know what forget about him and what he did to me earlier Do you want to join our lunch?" I ask she smile.

"With who?" She ask.

"With my friends come on," I said and grabbed her hands making our way to the cafeteria I saw Jaehi, Soojin, and Hwarim at the other table with two seat's left. I run happily to them and introduce Sumin to them.

"So how was it?" Soojin ask we nod and start talking about our lessons earlier.

"By the way guys There is an handsome guy on my class he is actually my ideal type of guy." Jaehi said we look at her and laugh.

_____

jihoenii~