T h i r t y - T h r e e (END)

Park Jihoon's POV

I get on the car staring at Hyunji walking away "I'm sorry." I mumble and drove away. I can't stop crying I shouldn't let her go I shouldn't just have make her fall for me. I hurt her.

Flashback

I arrive at my parents party where therr friends are here too. We gather up until my Dad spoke. "Okay so my son." my dad held my shoulders as We sat with the other family.

"We are planning this." My mom said "your son is so handsome." Mrs.Jung said and slightly hit the girl beside her.

"Thankyou." I said and smile shyly. "Mom stop." Oh so it's Mrs jung's daughter.

"Your getting marry soon stop acting like this." Mr.Jung scolded her she look at me and roll her eyes. "I don't care." She mumble and look away.

"Jihoon-ah I'm sorry for her attitude." Mrs. Jung apologize as I shake my head "no, no its alright." I said and smile.

"Jiihoon your getting marry with her soon, Laiji." My mom said and pointed at the girl who was named Laiji.

My whole world stop as I remember that I have a girlfriend that i love so much. I look at my mom and she was smiling at me I turn my head to my Dad and he was smiling too.

"It's our decision." He said I stood up angrily "No! This is all nonsense stop palying prank at me!" I shouted my mom held my arms and apologize to them.

"You have to do-" i cutted her off "i don't I love someone else so stop putting this fucking shits on me!" I shouted my dad stood up and glared at me

"Say it again." He said and tighten his fist "THIS IS JUST SHITS I DON'T NEED YOUR COMPA-"  he throw me a hard punch on my face as my mom stop him.

This is why I hate my dad He always control me as I can't even almost control my life because of him.

"You don't have respect!" He shouted Tears got in my eyes as I smirk "fine... I'll agree but you can't control me anymore." I said walking away.

End Flashback

I stop my car near on the park and sigh. I just wish that my dad will change his mind but he will never. He is always like this since his company is getting more higher.

He acted like he didn't own me. Only my mom got always on my side it will be never him. He almost forgot me because all of his shitty work. He almost forgot that he have a son then now He only remembers me when he need's something useless shits.

I yell on the car and grab my hair messing it up. Tears keeps rolling as I try to stop them but it will never stop. I feel so sorry for Hyunji.

Kim Hyunji's POV

I get back on the hospital crying. I held Daniels hands and cry even more "your the only one I have daniel please." I mumble and felt his hands moving.

I shook my head as my eyes widen when his eyes slowly opens. I call the doctor and he said that he is now fine.

Daniel look at me and smile. "Why are you here?" He ask I sigj in relief and smile at him while crying. I hug him and he rub his hands to my back.

"Why? Your idiot Daniel you shouldn't have done that you make me so worried." I mumble I can feel him smiling. "I'm sorry." He said I look at him and his eyes is teary.

He cup my cheeks and smile widely "forgive me Hyunjin-ah." He said i nod my head and smile.

"I already forgive you, I'm also sorry." I said. He put his hands on my neck and pull me closer to him. I got more closer to his face until our lips touch.

I reply at his kiss and break it right away.

"I'm still sick." He said and ptetend to fell asleep again i chuckle and pinch his nose. "Let me do it again when I got out here." He mumble and peck my lips.

I nod and smile at him "I love you, niel." I said and cup his face.

"I love you too baby." He said and cupped my face my cheeks got warmer when I heard him callin me 'baby'

"Babygirl~" he whispered to my ear. My cheeks got more reder and try to cover it but he held my hands.

"Don't... Your cute babygirl." He said with his husky voice

"Remember I love you." He said and smile

"I do love you too." I said

We keep cuddling each other until my life started to get brighter again when it was dark earlier.

———•••———

You end up being with him. Till you let jihoon from where he is as long as he is happy now you felt happy to. You never forget Daniel the whole thing is you just realize that you really love him the most. It may be sound dumb but isn't it like you only need One love right?

"It is Hyunjin-ah One Love and I just love you." Daniel mumble who was eating a bimbimbap beside me. I smile at him and kissed his cheeks.

"Your always babbling like a baby when your eating." I said and chuckle he look at me with an disbelief eyes. "Yeah?" I said and he shake his head and smirk.

He put his food down and drink a water "you keep babbling like a kid when I'm eating." He said and held cupped my cheeks. He slide down his hands to my neck and gently kissing me.

I put my hands on his shoulders and he started to tease me. "You want right?" He ask I gave him a disgust look and roll my eyes.

"Shut up!" I yelled playfully hitting his chest he laugh and held my hands playing with it. "This cute hands." He mumble and put it on his paml. He usually do this to me he keeps comparing my hands to him.

He grabbed a pen and wrote something on my hands. He was serious writing as He smile widely "TADA!" He shouted I look at my hands and it was written.

Kang Daniel's LOVE

I smile as his hands has

Kang Hyunji's LOVE

I roll my eyes then rest my back on the couch. I closed my eyes until i felt something cold on my neck I look at it and now saw Daniel in front of me.

A beautiful necklace that he putted on my neck he smile and peck my lips "isn't it beautiful like you my wife?" He ask I nod and smile at him.

I pull him and hug him tightly. "Then we should get a baby." He mumble I look at him and hit his head.

"Your always thinking about making one can you just please stop?" I said he pout cutely and held my hands. "Fine." He mumble.

I am really happy to have him as my husband. We promise each other not to hurt our selves like he does.

END

jihoenii~