T w e n t y - T w o

Kim Hyunjin's POV

I walk home alone still crying. I was about to get into the house but i saw Daniel talking to a girl. I didn't realisd that I was staring at them. Daniel landed his eyes on me My heart really aches when he suddenly wrapped his arms on that girl's shoulders.

I couldn't hold this too long I quickly get inside and throw my bag and cry. "fine Daniel if this what you want." I mumble.

Kang Daniel's POV

I slightly push Yojoung away from me when Hyunjin get into her house. Yojoung look at me confusely. "Why are you here?" I ask her in a cold tone.

"Why? Can't i just see my boyfriend?" She said and cross her arms. "Ex Boyfriend." I correct her she rolled her eyes.

"I heard your Girlfriend cheated on you?" She said I suddenly become weak. "She love someone else? Did she dump you? Did she just dump such a handso-" before Yojoung can talk more

"STOP IM YOJOUNG!" I yell at her. Yes I don't love her anymore since I saw Hyunjin.

"Oops... Sorry danny." She said

"you change, you've change a lot. You are not the Yojoung that I love before, now go away and don't you ever come near to me, I don't want to see your face anymore." I said and get inside slamming the door.

HyunKi.083

HyunKi.083:
so your the one.

Kang.Choding:
One what?

HyunKi.083:
i did not freaking cheat on you!

Hyunki.083:
someone plan that shit!

Kang.Choding:
Im Yojoung|
message not sent

Kang.Choding:
That was clear.

HyunKi.083:
if you will not believe then don't.

HyunKi.083:
I don't force you :)

HyunKi.083 has block you.

I was wrong, I was freaking wrong, I shouldn't blame Hyunjin. It was Yojoung's plan and She also drag Jihoon.

This won't take long, I'll take a revenge Im Yojoung. And I'll get Hyunjin back.

———

jihoenii~