F i f t e e n

I woke up feeling dizzy my sight was on a white room I look around to see some medicines and medicals something i felt someone was holding my hands

"Your awake." Daniel whispere and caressed my hands he snile widely and call the nurse.

"You can go if you want and also don't forget to skip meals." Ms.Park said and smile I thank her and smile.

"I didn't know you are skipping meals." Daniel said I chuckle and rolled my eyes.

"You know what let's eat." He said and stood up i look at our hands he was still holding it he look at our hands to and realise that he's been holding it, he quickly pull his hands away and laugh awkwardly.

I stood up and we get out from the clinic. Both of us was si quiet and awkward I sigh in frustration.

"Erm- so w-where alare g-going to eat?" I stutters Daniel look at me and smile.

"Where do you want?" He ask i look at him confusely.

"Anywhere?" He ask again I nod and smile he grabbed my hands he drag me to a restaurant that was just near on a park.

-

We get in and started to order, since our food is not yet here I take my textbook from my bag and decided to read few of the pages 'advance study'

I flip the page and saw a peach paper inserted on there I took it and look at it confusely i slowly open it and saw a unfamiliar hand writing on it.

Hey, since we are just beside to each other I put this on your textbook when you where busy listening to our teacher What a boring discussion you listen missy ;) Well if you ever read this just send me a message and I will tell you something. I planned this well I hope you will really send me a message.

-jihoon

I raise my brow and keep the letter that I was reading i put back my textback and look at Daniel he was also staring at me he raise his eyebrow and smile

"What's that?" He ask I shake my head and put the letter into my bag. Our food arrive we started to eat we are chatting and laughing each other.

-

We get out from the restaurant with our full tummies it was midnight the cold breeze is really nice this night. I was just following Daniel until we reach on a bridge.

Daniel move closer to me and smile we where looking all those shining stars above. And Suddenly a colorful fireworks pop out on the sky I smile widely enjoying watching it.

PLEASE VOTE!

jihoenii~