S e v e n t e e n

Kang Daniel's POV

Kang Daniel's POV

I excuse myself to my friends because I wanted to go at Hyunjin's classroom since I didn't saw her.

I walk going to her room but i saw a tall long hair girl I mean not to long. She is si familiar when I suddenly felt my heart is aching I held my chest to prevent from the pain.

She was talking to a boy and that was Jihoon I keep staring at them until the girl turn around and it was the girl That I really love before but not now. Im Yojoung

I quickly run to them but Yojoung ride to her car and drove away Fck I'm too late. I grabbed Jihoon's collar and his eyes widen.

"Why are you talking to yojoung?" I ask he gave me a confuse look and cough.

"Who's yojoung?" He ask I glared at him and kind of confuse my mind was mixed.

"That girl!" I shouted he flinch and continue to look at me blankly.

I'm sure that was her or I just mistook ugh!

"Daniel!" I heard a shout of my name I look at my left to see Hyunjin running here. I let go of Jihoons collar and glared at him again.

"Daniel st-" I pull Hyunjin's hands and drag her away from Jihoon.

Park Jihoon's POV

I smirk and go to the bathroom i look at the mirror and wash my face and lips to wipe away the blood.

I will make sure that Hyunjin will be mine.

I walk out from the bathroom and look around I decided to go in the park and thinking of some idea to break their relationship. I know i was just hurting Hyunjin but I want her.

Yojoung

Jihoon:
Im Yojoung

Jihoon:
Let's meet.

Yojoung:
Why jihoonie?

Yojoung:
Is something wrong with my Danny?

Jihoon:
Let's plan this well

Jihoon:
Let's meet at the saelju cafe

Yojoung:
Alright!

Jihoon has logged off

I smirk and stood up, I ride on my car and started to drive off from the cafe where we will met. I get in and sit on the corner where we can find our own privacy.

Minute passed Yojoung arrive and look for me until her eyes landed on me she smile and walk through our table.

"Well, well, well, You should be thankful that I still accept you as my friend."

"better watch my Daniel, babe~" she whispered and smirk.

We started to talk for out plan to Daniel and Hyunjin she was keep staring at me when me staring at her weirdly

"We are planning about breaking their relationship but I will remind you... " i pause and sigh heavily.

"Without hurting them, promise me not to hurt Hyunjin." I said she raise her eyebrow and nod.

"I promise when you promise me not to hurt Daniel too." She said I nod and stood up.

"I'll go now. " i said walking out fron the cafe. When I suddenly saw Hyunjin and Daniel laughing at each other there hands where interwines to each other

I can replace that hands just wait for me, Kim Hyunjin.

—————

jihoenii~