F o u r t h e e n

Kim Hyunjin's POV

Kim Hyunjin's POV

"What was that?" I ask Daniel while we where walking through the hallways He shake his head and ruffle my hair.

"Forgot what I said." He mumble and smile aww cute.

"tell me." I said he look at me confusely we decided to go on the rooftop to have some fresh air.

"Hyunjin." Daniel said silently I look at him and humms.

"What is i-" I got cutted when he pull me to his chest He wrapped his arms unto my shoulders tightly. My eyed widen and I was speechless.

"Lets stay like this for a while." He mumble I wrapped my arms unto him not knowing what to do. I felt comfortable on his arms, and on him.

Minute passed He finally break the hug and stare at me He cupped my face and smile. My heart starts to beat crazily I push Daniel's hands and run away.

"shit." I mumble while running and Baam! I got bump to someone. I look up and see Jihoon he offered his hands but I didn't grabbed it instead of just doing it on my own.

"Why are you running?" He ask I rolled my eyes and walk pass by him. He quickly move and grabbed my wrist he harshly push me on the wall making me groan in pain.

He walk near to me and pinned both of my hands I stare at him. I don't know what to do I was so afraid he stare at me angrily and smirk.

"Isn't he too much for assuming to called you He's 'Girlfriend'?" He said and lean closer.

"I'm not dumb to quickly let you go, honey." He whispere to my ear I didn't say anything and just stare blankly.

"If he want a game, then we'll play." He kiss my cheeks before letting me go. He smirk and walk away.

"Hyunjin! Finally!" I heard someone shouted but I didn't mind to look who was it I was just standing frozen. Daniel popped out in front of me while panting and sweating

"are you alright?" He ask I didn't reply but I feel really weak I stumble and fall.

"Hyunjin! Hey!" Daniel shouted until my eyed slowly closed and It was all black.

I'll keep this book!

jihoenii~