T w e n t y - N i n e

Kim Hyunjin's POV

I stared at Jihoon who keeps asking me for 'That' I stared his eyes that was full of lust. Then I suddenly got pulled by him i got under of his strong muscular body and he was on top of me.

"Please babygirl~" he whispered making me shivers. He suck my neck harshly as a moan accidentally escape from my mouth.

I felt a slight smirk on him then Regret not keeping my moan. He slowly put his hands under my shirts squeezing my breast. I moan again and he look at me with a smirk.

I shake my head and he seems so needy, kiss me biting my lips until his handd was having a move to take off my shirt but I patted her back.

He stop and look at me confusely. "What?" He ask I close my eyes and sigh bitting my bottom lips.

"Jihoon...I-i'm on my p-period..." I mumble looking away his eyed widen and quickly get up "oh shit I'm s-sorry." He mumble and hit his head.

"But when your p-period will uhm... Done? Can i continue?" He ask and ruffle his hair I shake my head and stood up.

"Why?!" He shouted and glared at me "can't you wait, Mr. PARK?" i said and rolled my eyes walking away from him..

"FINE I'LL WAIT! TILL I CAN'T DO THAT!" He shouted from the room I chuckle and change my clothes. 'In the bathroom'

I get out and see Jihoon sleeping is he always sleeping? I got into him and sigh heavily. Till i got stop just looking at his face again Why is he so handsome?

I got more closer to his face until I suddenly got pull. I was on top of him he open his eyes and smile softly. "Handsome right?" He ask my eyes widen and didn't say anything.

"Enjoying staring at my face, honey?" He said and peck my lips. I hit his chest and get up. "Shut up!" I shouted and glared at him he got up and held my shoulders.

"Ayeee~ she's angry again..." He said and hug me turning me around I got dizzy and hit his back telling him to stop and he did.
He look at me and kissed my forehead. "Oh I need to go now I forgot that we have a dinner tonight with my family and their family friends." He said and smile pinching my cheeks.

"Alright." I said and ruffle his hair. "I'll go now my love see you tomorrow." He said and kiss my cheeks I nod and smile until he get out from my house

I'm freaking lonely again...

Then i heard a knock I run through the door and open it "uh hey!" He shouted it was Jihoon I look confusely at him and he just smile "I forgot my phone." He said and run to my room

And get back with his phone He smile and mess up my hair.
"Byee~" he said going to his car then i close the door and just laugh.

I knock that I heared from the door again I open it and it was Park Jihoon again "i forgot something important." He said leaning closer to me.

He kissed my lips passionately and pull away. He smile and for the last he kissed my forehead "be careful." I said and wave my hands to him he nod and giggle.

I sat in my couch and decided to watch movie. Then I suddenly remember I really forget about Daniel just because of Jihoon. Right, I need Jihoon he made my life bright again after Daniel made me life full of darkness when he did such a terrible thing to me.

Jihoon helped me and I keeo thinking how to pay him back so I just say 'yes' that I really forgot Daniel and be with Jihoon now. I have a right choice to choose.

When a sudden knock got into my door again I chuckle and stood up opening the door expecting it to be Jihoon again...

But not.

It was....

Kang Daniel

————

jihoenii~