T w e n t y - O n e

Lee Joohyun's POV

Lee Joohyun's POV

Tears roll down to my cheeks as I throw my phone. I heard a knock from my door but I didn't get it. "Hyunjin, open this." It was Daniel's Voice.

"Kim Hyunjin, open this or I'll break your door." He shoutef I stood up and decided to open it. He suddenly hug me tightly.

"If you find that it's not real." He mumble. "I don't know who posted that but no one really knows our relationship except you and her." He said I nod and hug him back.

"It's not real." I said he look at me and closed my door. He putted me on the couch and he wrapped his hands unto my waist. He leans closer and again our lips touch.

He kissed me passionately as I wrapped my arms on his neck. I kiss him back and he slowly lay me down without breaking our kiss.

And now he is at the top of my body He pulled away and stare at my eyes. "Don't worry I won't do anything." He softly said and kiss me again. Before he pulled away he gave me the last kiss.

He smile and get up. "D-daniel you should go home." I said and smile he nod and kissed my forehead.

Next Day

The class ended as I walk out from the room Jihoon who keeps apologizing to me but I ignore him. I walk straight on the bathroom to wash my hands and I was about to go on Daniel's room but i just saw him.

I walk near from the lockers but He seems mad. What happen to him? He was getting near until he reach me. He look at me angrily and push me on the locker making my back hurts.

He stare at me angrily "what's with that picture of you and Jihoon?!" He shouted i got shock at all I am all clueless I don't know what kind of picture.

"D-daniel wha-" he cutted me off "EXPLAIN THAT TO ME!" he shouted again and punch the locker beside my head I flinch and hot tears roll down from my cheeks.

"D-daniel I Don't k-know w-what I d-did." My voice was shaking and he jusy glared at me and walk away. I fell down and lean my back on the locker.

What did I do wrong?

Kang Daniel's POV

I directly go home and keep thinking of that picture.

flashback

Our class ended when Jaehyun suddenly run to me while holding his phone. "Daniel look at this." I he said I look at his phone and there is a picture of My girlfriend and Jihoon. 'kissing (?)'

End Flashback

I get out to my house again anf I saw a girl standing in front of my house. "Excuse me who are you?" I coldly. She turn around and i got shock.

"Hey Kang Daniel." She said and smile softly.

"I-Im Yojoung."

————

jihoenii~