T w e n t y - S i x

Park Jihoon's POV

I smirk and saw wait- Daniel hugging Yoojoung "make your move slut." I mumble and ruffle my hair I got in ny car and drive home.

Hyunjin

Jihoon:
Jinieee~

Hyunjin:
Boi what's wrong with you?

Jihoon:
Can I visit you?

Hyunjin:
Nooooooooo

Jihoon:
Pleasee~

Jihoon:
I'll go

Jihoon:
I'm on my way honey.

You logged off

I got back in my car again and arrive at Hyunjin's home I know where she live jusy near on Daniel's house. Oh that's why they met each other here.

I knock the door and It opens "Jihoon" she look at me shock and i smiled at her. She let me in and we sat together on the couch.

"I told you not to come." She said and sigh heavily "why?" I said and look at her worriedly. Is she crying? I cupped her cheeks and hug her.

"Jihoon... Stop doing this to me." She said and look at me "am i not allowed?" I ask she shake her head and look away.

"I'm helping you to take your feelings away from Him Hyunjin that's all." I said she turn her head to me again "i know your helping me but Jihoon what if I fell-" before she can complete her words I cutted her knowing what to say next

"Then fell for me, It doesn't matter. I am just waiting." I said dhe finally look at my eyes. "I did." She mumble I can still hear it I move closer to her and held her chin.

"There's nothing to be afraid of, Hyunjin I am here for you." I said and lean closer.

Kim Hyunjin

I shut my eyes until I felt a soft lips connecting to my lips. Tears fell from my eyes and decided to reply Jihoon's kiss. Sorry Daniel maybe we are not for each other.

Jihoon sat properly and putted me on his lap. He wrapped his arms on my waist as I put my hands on his neck. This is shit. I just got control by him.

I pull away and look at his eyes. "I'll be your boyfriend." He whispered and smile I hug him and start crying. Why?

Kang Daniel's POV

I sat on my couch and Yoojoung camd with a glass of water on her hands she offer it to me as I drank it. Why do I suddenly feel that Yoojoung is with someone right now. It feels like.

A guy.

Oof-

jihoenii~