T w e n t y - F i v e

Park Jihoon's POV

"Ya! Im yojoung didn't I tell you to break with your boyfriend." I said and walk towards to her she step back looking ay me fearlessly
"J-jihoon I told you I will never break up on him." Her voice was shaking until I push her letting her fell on the ground. "Or do you want me to tell your Dad that your boyfriend is-"

"Jihoon! Yes! Daniel's dad was the one who also tries to kill my dad but Daniel is a good person! He is a good person unlike his Dad! I love Daniel and only him!" She shouted.

I stood up and smirk "final decision?" I ask she stood up and wioe her tears "i will not leave him." She said and walk away I chase her and grabbed her wrist.

"Do you think you can marry Him on this life?" I ask she push my hands away and nod. "I can Jihoon, I can." She said.

"Okay then, I'll kill him if you won't do what I said." I smirk and walk away but someonw held my hands. "No Jihoon please I beg you please just don't kill him." She said crying.

I look at her and lift up her chin "do it right now." I said leaning closer to her "I'm watching you." I said and stroke her hair.

"D-deal" she said I smile softly "Good girl." I said and peck her lips. She started walking away and got into abandoned classroom.

___________

Time passed Yojoung walk our fron the school crying I run to her and snake ny arms on her waist "good," i said she look at me and push me away. "Your an evil Jihoon and i know you will never love me." She said

I smirk "your right! I don't love you but I feel jealous when your with that Kang Daniel."  She shook her head and sigh. "Confuse right?" I ask.

"In the end you can use me." She said and walk away sassily.

I'll surely use you Im Yojoung without killing each other let's take a war for love.

jihoenii~