Chapter 1 Im a monster?

Last night was too great. I went out to a party at my school and it was too crazay legit.

Tonight, it's even crazier. But not a good crazy. It's like,... really creepy.

Noises are coming from out side and I hear screams outside. Jeez! keep it down out there! wait,... there's no laughing out there.

"NO!! Please! Stop! Don't do that!! please no!".

No laughing. No happy words. Nothing. Just screams. Knife sounds. Gurgling noises.

Okay. I'm officially scared and creeped out.

I get up slowly out of bed and look out my window, quietly.

I can see three dead bodies laying on our lawn.

I look closely at the faces and I recognize them. Mom. Dad. And... no way. My little brother.

I gasp and turn around. I was gonna go call the police.

But when I turn around, a dark figure in a dark cloak was facing me. It held up a knife and swung it at my face.

I blacked out, so I couldn't tell what happened next.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up on hard cement in pouring rain. I pushed myself up and and opened my eyes. Except the right one felt painful. I held it and stood up.

I had a little torn skirt and rip pied leggings. I had a black tank top on with tears all over the back. I also had Black leather boots that went up to my knees.

I took my hand off my eyes and looked at my hand. It was covered in blood.

I looked down at my feet and saw my super long brown hair dripping with blood at the tips.

Then I panicked. I looked around for some kind of shelter, but all I saw was some broken down buildings with rats crawling everywhere.

"Come. on!" I felt hopeless. I sat down on the wet cement and buried my face in my knees.

Then I heard footsteps. Somebody was coming towards me.

I looked up and was gonna stand up, when a young boy, around 13(my age), stood in front of me. His expression was calm and he had wavy white hair. He also had purple eyes.

He held his hand out to me, as if he wanted to help me up.

I took his hand as soon as I did, he transformed himself into slender man. He carried me bridal style and ran somewhere. I wasn't looking cuz he was running too fast and the wind hit my face too hard.

About five minutes later, he stopped and put me down. He transformed himself back to the young boy he was and knocked on a brown wooden door.

It was just a door with a frame, though. No building, just a door.

It opened and a slug man looked at the slender man boy.

He motioned him in, but the boy didn't say anything.

The slug man looked at me and I made an expressionless face.

So, he motioned us both in.

The boy grabbed my arm and pulled me in.

The door slammed behind me and then disappeared.

The boy stopped walking and grabbing my arm. He just stood in the middle of a room filled with different creatures.