Chapter 2 Transformin' time!

Slender took me to a secret room where, I'm guessing, these three boys only hung out.

To me, they sure didn't seem like morons.

"Hey, I'm guessing you're name's Slender, right?" I said quietly to the little white haired boy.

He nodded.

"You don't talk much, do you?" I asked casually.

He shook his head. "You're in our team now. We only call it a team because we like to hang out together and work together. Just don't tell people about this hideout of ours."

I looked deeply into his bright purple eyes and sent him a thought. 'Why do Liam and Drake have human names when they're a werewolf and a vampire and you stick to your monster name?'

Then he sent me a thought. 'Cuz I don't like my actual name. I don't tell people. Not even Drake or Liam. But you seem trusting. Do you want to know?'

I thought for a few seconds and sent him a thought. 'Not if you can't.'

His eyes widened a little bit at that thought.

Then about a minute later, he sent me one last thought. 'You really are trusting.'

We left the little secret room and went to go find Drake and Liam.

They were sitting outside on a bridge across some random lake throwing rocks into the water.

"Drake! Liam!" I said waving my hand up high.

They noticed and walked over to Slender and I.

"So, you ready to practice transformation?" Liam said rubbing his hands together.

"Wait, what?" I asked, looking at Slender.

"Yeah! All monsters here have something to transform into. They have. A cute, normal form and a bigger, deathlier form. Even you have one, Hannah. You just don't know it yet." Drake smiled, showing his fangs.

I smiled back, but this time, I felt a sharp poke in my lip. "Ouch." I held my lip with one hand.

"What the,..." Liam pointed at my mouth and stuttered," she's got a fang! Drake! Drake! Look! A fang! Now you're both perfect for eachother!" Liam hugged himself and span slowly in a circle.

Drake's black messy hair covered his face as he looked down. Then I saw him smirk. "Oh, Liam!" he glared at him sharply and Liam turned and ran. They chased eachother for a while until the were panting and walked back over.

"Okay...." Drake said weakly.

"We're.... ready to.... practice.... and crap...." Liam said snidely and yet weakly.

"Good." Slender transformed himself to be Slender-Man, then turned himself invisible and made the creepiest windy kind of sound around him.

Drake turned himself into a cute little bat and I just couldn't help myself but per him. "Aww." I said happily.

Then I noticed slight blush on his little cheeks.

I stopped petting his soft little head and let him continue. But he didn't. He sat down in his normal form and held his head. Now he was blushing a lot.

Liam looked at him. "C'mon dude, what's wrong?"

"I-I can't go on man. She's just got this thing for her that when she touches you gently, you just can't go on. It's like my weakness." Drake answered.

Liam rolled his eyes and turned into a little brown furry dog. It was so cute.

I went over and pet his head too. "You're cute like this."