Chapter 4 Even dead people take showers...

"Hey, Slender?" I tapped Slender on the shoulder lightly. "How do I go to school in the monster world?"

He looked into my eyes and sent me a thought. 'Liam already signed you up at his school in his class. I'm in the 'A' class and Drake is in the 'B' class. You'll be tested to see which class you go in. Liam is in the 'E' class. So of you fail, he said you don't have to go to the 'F' class. You go tomorrow morning.'

I thought for a sec. 'Hey. Is there a shower anywhere?'

'Yes. Go down the hall and turned to you're left when you come to a dead end. It looks like a wall, but you can actually go through it.' Slender sent me a thought. 'And the towels are in the closet.'

"Thank you!" I said and ran down the hall. I took at left at the end of the hall and went through the wall, into the bathroom and landed in front of a closet.

All the towels inside were black, white, red, and light pink.

I pulled the nob that started the shower and turned it to hot It was almost at the highest temperature for hot but I didn't wanna waste all the hot water.

I got in.... and you know the rest.

___

Slender

___

I leaned against the wall as Drake and Liam came into our secret room.

"The shower is being used by Hannah right now. Don't go in." I told them calmly with my eyes closed.

"But we gotta get our brush for Drake. He fell in a mud puddle today cuz it's raining and his hair's all dirty. He needs to have a shower after." Liam told me.

Drake nodded, dripping mud on the floor from his hair.

They came over and sat next to me. I moved over though, cuz Drake was all muddy.

I went and sat on the green couch we had by the door.

___

Hannah

___

I finished my shower and grabbed a light pink towel to rap around me. I grabbed another light pink one and rapped it around my hair.

These were some short towels, so it didn't really cover all my long think hair. So I grabbed my black ribbon and tied my hair up in a high ponytail. I brushed my pony tail so that it wasn't so wet and then brushed my bangs.

Soon my hair was all dry and I went back out to the room.

I stood in front of the three boys and asked them, "do you happen to have a spare room where I could get changed?"

Liam and Drake looked at me and they burst into nosebleeds as they stared at me. I noticed I was still in a towel and got all stiff.

"Yes. Turn around." Slender told me.

I turned around and saw a door. I opened it and saw a huge bed, three dressers, a big mirror, and a vase with white and pink flowers in it.

I turned back around and looked at Slender.

"It's your room. Yours. No one else's. just for you. And there's some extra clothes in the drawers. And some fabric so you can make some too." He said calmly as always.

I smiled and walked into the room. I closed the door behind me and sat on the bed. Then I opened one drawer and pulled red fabric. Then I pulled out purple fabric and some scissors.

Next, I opened a smaller drawer and pulled out a needle and red thread. I searched the drawer for purple thread and found a little bit.

I started whipping up a dress and when I finished, it was beautiful. It was red with a purple strap around the waist. Then it had a slit on the left side going up my leg.

I made other dresses too. All of them were just gorgeous.

Then I made casual outfits too. And luckily, all the fabric was stretchy, so if I had any problems, it'd be easy to fit into.

I made about seven pairs of jeans, six T-shirts, seven tank-tops, eight short skirts, twenty dresses, six pairs of shorts, and nine long-sleeved shirts. Then I made a light purple housecoat and other mixed coloured pajamas. I also made underwear and socks and other things too.

I was finished and was so tired. I pulled on a green T-shirt and put on a pair of comfy pants.

I left the room after and was gonna show the boys my clothes that I made, but when I came out, they were asleep. I saw Liam and Slender sleeping peacefully, but Drake wasn't there.

I figured he was in the shower. He did look pretty dirty.

So I brought out two spare blankets I found in my room and cover them both up.

One was brown and the other one was dark green.

Then I took two pillows from my bed(since I had three) and put it under their heads.

Then I was about to go to bed when Drake came through the wall with a red towel covering him. His hair was dripping wet and he didn't even notice me there until home went to the door across from mine.

He noticed me looking at him and he blushed and went through the door.

I went into my room and crawled into bed.

Wow. What a day. And yet it was only a couple hours.