Chapter 18Love sure is random at times

I couldn't move at all. Even if I tried. "Wh-wha....? b-but it's just so...."

"I get that it's unexpected, but it's just that I kissed you twice now. And I now you really well. So,..." Liam's cheeks turned the lightest shade of pink, almost like he wasn't blushing but was at the same time.

"Uhm..." I trailed off into the distance.

"It's okay." Said Liam as he got up and put his shirt and stuff on. "If you say no then I won't be offended." He walked a couple steps down hill, then I said something.

"That's a lie." I closed my eyes and just smiled.

Then I got up and ran over to him to grab his hand.

He turned around the very instant I touched his hand.

And when he turned around, I kissed him.

He seemed really shocked at first, but then gave in as well.

We broke apart and then I spoke up again.

"That's my answer." I said, winking at him once and smiling.

I let go of his hand and got my stuff.

U put on my clothes and went back to Liam.

He was blushing a whole lot when I saw him. "S-S-So you... do?" his cheeks cherry red.

I nodded. "But how are you gonna tel Drake and Slender?"

Liam scratched them back of his head and the blush died down. Slightly. "Oh yeah..."

"I don't think they'll mind, Liam." I said, not being totally sure of what I just told Liam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wh-.... WHAT!?" Drake yelled as I told him what happened. "You and.... and her?"

"SSSHHHH!!!" I shooshed him. "Don't act like you know, okay?"

"Liam, you've dated like, twenty or more girls. Why is Hannah so important?" Drake asked.

"All those other girls," I whispered, "I never kissed. I kissed Hannah twice. Plus she kissed me twice as well. And have you realized that I haven't been flirting with those school girls lately? exactly."

"....Oh. Yeah I guess I have noticed that. Not that you ki.....sssssssed her?! what that hell?! where? on the cheek? forehead? nose?.... lips?"

"The last one."

"Lips?!"

"SSHHHHHUTUP man. Yes."

"You guys know I can totally hear what your saying, right?" Hannah said from in her room.

I slapped my face like a moron and just held my head. "...Nooo...." I whispered to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slender was out at his martial arts class. He was 'sick' of dealing with people.

He was like, 7 years old, so he 'needed' his own space. Or so he said.

Drake had also gone with him and just watched.

Meanwhile, Liam and I went outside for a walk.

"Hey. Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure"

"If you could go back to being alive again, would you? like with your family and stuff."

"Hmm.....I don't think so."

"Why?"

"Cuz then I wouldn't be here. With you." Liam poked my nose softly and I giggled a little.

"Honestly,....I might." I said.

"Why?"

"Cuz..." I almost choked at my words. "My brother was also murdered... And he was my favorite." Tears started to swell up in my eyes.

Then I felt something grab hold of my hand. I looked down and Liam was actually holding my hand.

I blushed a little and the tears went away.

"You and my brother are my favorite." I said trying not the cry. "Can I ask you something else?"

"Yup."

"How many other girls have you dated?"

"Uh..."

Silence.

"I... can't remember...?"

"Liam!"

"Ok. Ok. Like, I dunno,... 17?''

"Oooohhh... mkay. Thanks. Oh and by the way, another person died and is in this world now. I know him." I responded so things wouldn't be awkward.

"Who?"

"Kyle"

"What?!"