Chapter 20 This fight though...

I saw Kyle and Liam half morphed and angry, glaring at each other for, like, 10 minutes.

I sighed and leaned against the wall, My left leg crossed over my right one,
A long blade of random grass in my mouth, and Liam fighting Kyle.

They stopped glaring as Kyle made the first move.

But Liam dodged it and punched him in the nose.

Kyle starting looking angry and pinned Liam to the ground with his spidery leg things. "You idiot! I told you I'd get you back!"

Then I saw Kyle's fangs sharpen and were within millimetres of touching Liam's neck.

I was scared for a moment and the blade of grass fell from my mouth. But I felt a bit relieved after, cuz both of Liam's legs went up on Kyle's stomach and launched him off of himself.

Kyle landed on his feet making a skid mark in the dirt and causing dust to fly all around.

As soon as some dust cleared a bit, I saw Liam as he had little cut around his arms and slits in his jeans.

The boys ran at eachother from a distance and I'd finally had enough of this.

(I had learned how to change my final transformation into a witch instead of a giant kitty. So I've learned how to control that and make it work out).

I teleported from where I was to in between where the two boys were gonna hit.

My hands were out and I was full of adrenaline. So as soon as they both ran into me, the were shot back by thick black and blue electric smoke.

I had a black tattered dress on with purple and violet striped leggings and long black boots that went to my thighs.

I also had a hat.

A witches hat.(teehee)

The boys fell back in opposite directions; Kyle on his front and Liam on his back.

They both sat up facing me in confusion.

"Enough..." I said in frustration.

My eyes were closed and lightly clenched together.

I opened them and shot a harsh glance at both Kyle and Liam.

The boys were silent, but I knew in their heads, they wanted to speak what had happened and blame the other one.

"I don't care what happened... Just get up and don't touch each other..." I must've sounded pretty harsh.

The boys both stood up and I transformed back into my dead human form. Flipping my hair back from my shoulder, I pinned Kyle up against a wall by his collar.
"I'm disappointed, Kyle. You could've had something with Atleast another girl. But since you caused a scene, you're a whole different type now."

I let go, causing him to fall to his knees, holding his neck.