Chapter 6 Dead people and monsters eat food too...

I woke up the next morning and got up. I put on my comfy clothes and put my purple fuzzy housecoat on.

Then I brushed my hair, but I didn't put it in a ponytail. I just kept it down. I guess I just don't feel like putting it in a ponytail right now.

I opened my bedroom door. And the most amazing smell passed my nose.

Bacon.

I followed the smell until I found the three boys at a small table with a plate of bacon eggs and toast in front of them.

Then I saw an extra plate in front of an empty chair as well.

"Who's that for?" I said in my 'I just woke up' voice. Then I realized that there were only four people that lived here. And three of them were boys.

Stupid me! I held my head in my hand. "That's for me, isn't it." I said in my 'well, obviously' voice.

"Yup." Said Liam. "Even dead people and monsters eat food. Dead people are kinda like living people, except, they can't die again and they can transform into things."

I sat down and picked up the fork. Then I took a bite of the scrambled eggs. They were the best I've ever had before.

"Who made these?" I asked in excitement. "They're really good!"

Liam pointed to Drake.

I looked at him and he blushed and looked down.

"You're an awesome cook." I said and took a bite of the bacon. It was also really good.

Then I put the eggs on one piece of toast, along with the bacon. Then I put the one piece of toast on top and took a bite out of my breakfast sammich.

The three boys looked at me in confusion and tilted their heads at the same time.

"Breakfast sammich." I said. "It's good."

Then, all three boys did the same thing that I did and took a bite of their breakfast sammich.

Their faces lit up as they took that first bite.

"Mmmmmmmm." They all said in harmony. Even Slender.

After we all finished, we got on our uniforms and went to school.

As we arrived, some other boys, like zombies in human form and skeletons in human form and a buff kid who must've been a golem of some sort, came up to me and tried to give me their phone numbers.

I smiled and just took it from them. Then when they were away from me, I crumpled it and dropped it.

I arrived in the home room where everyone in grade seven were in.

Then I was moved to the private room where people have to complete tests.

I answered a couple of questions on my test and then realized I was almost done. And the last five or six questions were personal, like my birthday, my age, when I died, etc.

I finished and handed it in. Then I waited at my desk for the results.

A while after my boredom, the teacher handed out tests back.

See, Usually, I didn't look at what I got first. I look at all the question I answered and count how many I got wrong. Then I try and do the math. And when I feel like it's the right mark, I look at my actual score to see if I was right.

But this time I just wanted to know. So I looked at my score.

And I was surprised at what I got! it was......