Chapter 16 Random chapter i guess. Just to give some details.

Halloween finished and it was now three days after.

Luckily we didn't end up going to the graveyard. Well, we did, but not the one my family was in.

Liam saw some really funny last names.

Flakeler, Scoulderf, Nudey, Brankle. Stuff like that.

It was the second out of four terms and everything was different. We had new tests, new classes, new ranks, etc.

Drake didn't go. He was really sick.

So Liam, Slender and I went to the test room where we found our classes. It happens every term.

Slender got class 'A'. Again. Liam got class 'C' surprisingly. And I also got class 'C'. Surprisingly.

So when classes started, the first day I was late.

I rushed into class holding my one binder, two notebooks and a pencil case.

When I stopped in the door way, dust flew behind and In front me.

I looked around to see an empty desk.

I saw a lot if girls sitting around Liam. Except one seat was empty.

So I sat there.

Obviously.

The girls around Liam looked at me and scoffed. They kinda just made that weird popular girl laughing noise. Kinda like an 'ugh' but really quickly. Then they giggled.

"Your late, Friesen." The old teacher said. She was always the hated one. She needed a husband, the poor old bag.

"I noticed." I replied snidely. "Why do you think I was rushing?" I murmured the last part.

"Excuse me, Friesen, you will have detention if you keep this attitude up." She said strictly. "I suggest you stop it."

'And I suggest you where a bra. Seriously woman.'

After school Liam and I walked home together. We didnt talk to eachother, we just walked.

Then I spoke up to break the silence. "Hey Liam?"

"What?"

"How come your so quiet?"

"I dunno."

"Ya you do. What's wrong man?"

"...Sorry." he said a while after I asked.

"Huh?" I responded.

"Sorry."

"For spazzing over you and Kyle kissing."

I blushed. "O-oh. Uhm. It's, i-it's fine. R-really."

Why Liam. Why must you freak out over me kissing Kyle. You shouldn't freak out unless....

...no way...

...No fricken way...

"L-Liam?" I stuttered after a while.

"Yeah?"

"Why?"

"Why what?"

I blushed again. "Why did you freak out over me and Kyle... You know..."

Now Liam was blushing. "I uh..."

As soon as he was about to answer, Drake pushed Liam forwards. Causing him to almost fall on the rocky pavement. "Sup broski."

He put an arm around Liam and ruffled his hair. Then he looked at me. "Hey kitty."

Wait... what?

Kitty?

Really?

"Hey I hear there's another festival tonight. We should go." Slender glanced at me.

Then I remembered Liam. He kissed me. On the lips. First time. True story bro.

He does....

...He actually, really does...

...Holy crap...

So we get home and start getting ready to go to the festival.

I was wearing all white; a white dress with a white bow around the waist. A white rosé in my hair. A loose side braid and white flats. I brushed my bangs to the side this time cuz why not.

I left my room, holding a shoulder purse. (A shoulder purse is a bag that goes over your shoulder with a really long strap and a little bagged pocket at the bottom with three sections in it).

I was in all white.

Only cuz the theme at the festival was 'legend'.

Why quotes? cuz no one dressed up.

We were all legends anyway.