Chapter 10 The Festival

The next day, it was time for the festival.

I put on a long dress that had a slit going up the side. It was the same as my purple and red one, except this one was aqua green with an aqua blue belt around the waist. It also had some type of fiery looked blue design at the bottom.

Slender and Drake were going too. But I told everyone to go ahead of me. I was gonna be a while.

The long sleeves on my dress were all ripped, so I had to fix it. I sewed it all up and it looked beautiful like before.

The long sleeves got wider as they got to my hands.

I put on my black boots but then realized they didn't match. So I made some aqua blue ones that matched. Then I walked to the festival.

Apparently, it was only in town to celebrate some kind of anniversary or something.

I got to the festival and when the boys saw me, they're faces just looked amazed. They must've been laughing before cuz their Jaws basically dropped.

Other than Slender.

They were all wearing a robe. Slender wore a white one, Drake wore a dark green one, and Liam wore a black one.

I had my hair up in a ponytail but it wasn't in a ribbon. It had a big flower with a really strong stem. I picked it from a spider countess's garden. She said it was fine.

So I picked the glowing purple one.

I stood in front of them and waited for someone to brake the silence.

Then finally, "hey. Uhm... I'll go with Hannah and do stuff, and you go with Slender and do stuff. K?"

"Kay." Slender and Drake left for some of the games around the festival and Liam and I just stood there.

"Wanna go on some rides?" Liam asked.

"Sure." I answered. "What do you wanna go on?"

"I dunno. What about you?"

I thought a moment and then I knew. "How about the Ferris wheel!" I got excited and pointed at the big wheel going around in circles.

"Uh.... I don't---" Liam sounded afraid, but I cut him off by grabbing his wrist and pulling him towards it.

There wasn't anyone in line, so we got our tickets right away and then went on.

We sat in one of the chairs and the machine started.

As soon as it went up two feet, Liam grabbed my arm. "Hannah?"

"It's okay. It's only a couple of circles." I pat his head lightly. "Nothing bad is gonna happen."

"O-okay. Nothing?"

"What's the worst that could happen?"

"We could die---"

"We're already dead." I made a 'this is kinda annoying' face and looked up.

"Oh yeah." Liam said, bummed. "But we could hurt ourselves. Like really badly."

"Liam?"

"Yes?"

"Shut-up a little bit please."

"What?"

"You're overreacting. Just relax."

"I... I... I can't though. This is my number one fear!" Liam closed his eyes and squeezed my arm tighter.

This kid had a good grip.

We finished after and then we walked to the dart game.

I versed Liam and I let him win.

He got a ball. A soccer ball. It had some tears in it, but it was still a really good ball.

We kept playing other random games until there was one left.

It was a roller-coaster. The biggest one and yet the only one in the festival.

I gulped and looked down at my feet.

My face was turning red. I could feel it.

I absolutely hated roller coasters. They weren't romantic, fun, cool, casual, fun, or even cool. (And yes. I know I said that already).

Liam tried to push me to the line, but I didn't move.

"C'mon Hannah. Why are you---" Liam stopped for a second. "You're afraid of roller coasters?"

"Well...." I said. Then I felt myself getting warmer. "Yes."

"Boom! I'm not the only one!" he punched the air with both fists. "You're not the only one either, Hannah. I don't like roller coasters either. We don't have to go on."

"Kay. Thanks." I replied.

We walked away, and just started walking to go find Slender and Drake.

It was silent for a long while until we stopped half under a tree.

"Can I ask you something?" Liam was about two and a half feet away from me. We were walking side by side, but he stopped and I stopped a second after.

"S-sure. What?" I asked.

"Well," he began. "......Why'd you choose to go into my class instead of class 'A'?"

___

Liam

___

Hannah's eyes widen. "I,I,I,I felt bad if I didn't go in. Cuz, since you signed for me to go into your class if I failed, and I didn't fail, I felt like you'd think it was pointless to.... do that.... For me..."

Okay. I guess that was quite kind of her. Especially to do that for me.

"Can I ask you a totally, random, uncalled for question?" Hannah asked with her bags covering her eyes.

"Y-yeah. Sure. Go for it."i stuttered.

"You won't laugh?" she asked seriously.

"I won't laugh." I said back in the same tone.

"Have you ever...." She took a deep breath and held it in. Then she breathed out, "have you had you're first kiss?!" Practically yelling.