Chapter 19 KYLE?!

"Kyle? that guy on Halloween who.... ohhhh I'm gonna kill him twice..." Liam sounded serious.

"C'mon stop. You'd think he's the same, but he was killed by a bullet to the head and now his transformation is... a spider." I said.

Liam stopped walking away and turned to face me. "What?"

"I know, right? Oh. And also, the news reapers are predicting five young children to be... ya know... killed." I almost choked at the thought of kids being killed.

"Oh. Okay then." Liam said, heading back to where the dead are supposed to summon. "Lets go see KiLe." He made Kyle's name sound stupid.

I chuckled softly to myself and followed him.

When we got there, we saw a bunch of people.

It was hard to find him until I saw bright red hair at the top of the crowd.

"KYLE!!" I yelled so he'd hear me.

He turned his head slowly and his face was calm and disappointed. Until he saw me of course.

His smile lifted slightly and he walked towards me.

Liam was left behind at a pole by choice. He said he didn't wanna see him yet.

"So." Kyle sounded really different. "This is where you and your friend live?"

"Yup." I answered. "But not just friend. Boyfriend."

Kyle's expression changed from from calm to angry. "Boyfriend...?" he clutched his teeth. "The hell!?"

"Uh... yeah. But I thought you'd be okay with that since you've changed yourself."

"B... BOYFRIEND!?" Kyle seemed to get really angry for some reason and, as quickly as you could imagine, pushed me up against a wall holding me there by my shoulders. Hard. "Why the HELL would YOU be with HIM!!?"

He now had a scar crossing diagonally over his whole face and had a cut lip. He also had a circle scar on the side of his head where he no longer had hair around.

Kyle looked really mean now. And I winced at how loud and angry he sounded.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why the HELL would YOU be with HIM!!?" I heard Kyle yell from in the crowd after a crash occurred.

I ran as fast as I could towards what happened. And as soon as I saw Hannah being pinned against a wall by Kyle, and how much pain she looked she was in, something in me made me furious and I side kicked him in the gut, making him fly sideways and making everyone around us make an open area for me, Hannah and Kyle to fight.

Kyle sat up and looked angry. He glared at me and I glared back.

Then I saw 4 little black things come out of his back and two large fangs appear on his mouth.

I felt my canine ears peek out of my head, I got fangs(not as large as his), and I got a tail as well.

I was gonna kill this bass-turd twice.